Reviews for His Prince Charming
JC-zala chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
That was totally hot! It's short, but the moment is just intense and sweet.
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Cute I really liked it :)
neko1998 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Now that's what you call reltaionship! But...will Akashi ever change?... Well that is except for Kouki!
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
can't wait to read more works on this pairing X)
love your story
zwei10 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I think I would die if Furihata started in the game against Akashi. It would be fate. It needs to happen.
I really love the way you write the two of them. And that Furihata already got Akashi's email address from Kuroko xD
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This was so sweet and ugh! I loved it so much! Thanks to you I ship this pairing even more! They are so fudging amazing together! TTTT - I'm over exaggerating, but still! I hope you can add more of AkaFuri!
kaagehide chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
/sobs

because this ship gives me so many feels!
Random Reader - Yume chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
AkaFuri is one of the crac- okay, I no longer consider them as crack. -clears throat- AkaFuri is one of the pairings I didn't like at first, but eventually liked. This fic is great, made me like that pairing so much more.

:D Good work, hope you write more nice fics like this.
Hukuwa chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
You're going to make me ship this...I am weak against your fics. Furihata's such a cyutie asdfgh

Short, cute, and fluffy-yaaaay! I am glad I saw this fic and decided to read it! .A. Thank you for writing it!
yumahaa chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I swear this is the most cutest/fluffiest couple out of all the couples in this fandom omg
Scattered Petals chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I really hope Furihata will play in the match with Rakuzan! Especially after the latest chapter hnngh. There's never enough AkaFuri/FuriAka in this fandom. ;w;/