Reviews for Deviled Eggs and Ham
paracuties chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Poor Mephisto LOLOL! I laughed at this :D
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
*bursts out laughing* A little taste of his own medicine, from the really scary Okumura twin.
ShimmeringCrimson chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
AHAHAHAHA
...
That was beautiful. :'D
born on the day of earthquakes chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Go Yukio! Let a human bully a demon! Ha!

Really funny. Short but good writing style.
And did I mention that it's really funny? :)))
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Forget Shiro, a now dead man, I'm the one laughing hysterically here. And that would still be a understatement. I swear, vow, whatever there is, I shall never come close to your stories ever again. I'm dying of laughter here! DYING! Your stories shall be the end of me. Definitely.
Meep chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I would definitely say Shiro is laughing to death (again) over poor Mephisto. Ah well... Family is family. Until he kills them. I'm sure he will someday. 'Till then, he's rather stuck with them. Poor Mephisto.
roo17 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Poor Mephisto! And poor dolls! XD
MissJ chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Naaw, Mephisto XD
SuperiorDimwit chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh, good one... good one... I won't get this grin off my face for a few days, that's for sure. Hell yes, Mephisto's beloved dolls... "big eyes, it might need exorcising..." x'D Oh, Rin, you lovely good-intentioned clumsy teenage boy...! Just how desperate Mephisto has to be, to double Yukio's salary... ohohohoho I feel so sorry for him, seeing his beloved collection butchered before his eyes... but not sorry enough to keep from laughing my ass off...

And then Yukio blasts the last doll to pieces: oh love... xD Yes, Shiro is rolling around on some cloud up in heaven and laughs hysterically.

You've rebooted this one, I think...? I do recall seeing it before, though not in this version... Very good work: short, spot-on, hilarious!
bluecapen chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Lol. Its really funny. And neat Rin and Yukio working together to destroy the moe dolls. Haha
ariedling chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
i love it, but to be fair mephesto wasn't thinking. i mean he works in a school
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I don't know about Shirou, but I'm Laughing my A$$ off! No wonder the man had so many things locked up in that church! As for Yukio... Rin may have inherited the looks and flames, but Yukio inherited the personality. Rin... is just... clumsy. Keep up the good work, dark (Something I'd like to see though, is Rin finally getting fed up with Mephisto's fondness of ramen and trying to force the older demon to eat some real food)
HeartLover1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hiya
can you please write more?
i really like the story it's so funny haha.
keep up the good work