Reviews for Heir of the Rabbit Goddess
Roach1415 chapter 1 . 10/20
Just read through the first chapter, going to stop there. Interesting ideas, but you didnt really back them up enough (i.e the complete ignorance of Naruto just doesnt fit). Not much writing skill honestly. 5/10
Yu-chan chapter 1 . 9/16
I looooooooooooooooooooooooove your story so much it's my favorite naruto fanfiction.
Uzushiogakure chapter 1 . 9/11
Seriously I wonder why every Story like this that I have come across where Naruto makes contact with Kaguya while he is young it's always because of him being Neglected by his parents which doesn't make any damn sense at least in Kushina's case she a damn pure blooded Uzumaki (on of the last ones) theirs noway in hell or Heaven would she Neglect any of her children short of being brainwashed by a seal or Kotoamatsukami being successful used on her, Minato I could definitely see doing it considering that he turned his own son into Konoha's weapon/deterrent he would definitely Neglect the shit out his children to focus on the "greater good of Konoha".
Frosten chapter 4 . 7/30
This story is great. Update please
Make more chapters
Wow. A sibling story with a twin that held Kyuubi and Naruto's parents don't completely disregard Naruto! In fact they shed tears at his agony! Good job making a realistic fic and not a bash-bullshit.
Mango eater 24 chapter 4 . 7/2
This isn't bar
agitofang666 chapter 4 . 6/11
I want to read more of it its really good but i got to ask will naruto's relationship with kaguya be just that of mother and son or will it evolve
Master of Dragons God chapter 4 . 5/4
Nice chapter.
Master of Dragons God chapter 3 . 5/4
Nice chapter,
Master of Dragons God chapter 2 . 5/4
Nice chapter
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 5/4
MadmansDeath chapter 1 . 4/5
Okay, so this in't flaming, this is nitpicking the hell out of a fact. In Naruto's right eye he has the Sharingan, correct? WHY! In his left eye you have given him the Shari-Rinnegan! The most powerful Dojustu in the damn anime and manga! The original eye of god, the Shinju tree, Juubi, and Kaguya's eyes! So why in hell would he need a weak-ass tweedle dee tweedle dum eye like the Sharingan?
Alister131 chapter 4 . 3/20
I'm really sad you stopped writing this. You didn't even get to the betrayal scene.
jlemire chapter 4 . 3/11
Please update your story soon
1,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »