Reviews for Warblers Are Just Birds You Know
Elle D'Elajoie chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
I really like this version of Kurt. BAMF, but not over the top. I wish this story hadn’t ended so soon. I’d love to see your version of Kurt’s life at Dalron for the next 2 school years.
DramaLovingMisfit chapter 7 . 2/10/2016
I love this story. Please update. :)
AlgorythmicGalaxy chapter 7 . 1/19/2016
This is one of the best Kurtbastian Fanfics I've ever read. Please, update! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Ami-157 chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
Please tell me that this isn't abandoned. I just found it soon a rec list and I'm loving it so far. Hope you come back to it :-)
gtung chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
Update its been a year
Loki-Stole-My-Dalek-At-221B chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
Please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
can you update this soon
Me4Ever999 chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter, this story is amazing!
StrainAsylum chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Administrative? Heck, Kurt could work on the cars, too. Just kidding; it's your story :) A little stiff in this chapter, but not bad at all. I'm not sure as many people going to sleep at 3AM would be awake this early, but I sleep in a lot, so it's just me. NOT intended as a criticism :)
StrainAsylum chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Interesting...Not sure I could keep seeing Sebastian as...uncertain or almost shy, but it's interesting. So Blaine was dismissive, but now sad? (I assume "hazel" was Blaine...)
StrainAsylum chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Ooo...SO confident! This is going to be interesting-! I hadn't thought of it until reading this chapter, but it'd be cool to have a similar story where Puck DID transfer to Dalton with an academic scholarship...Puck was always so interesting and complex and I like the almost-friendship Kurt and Puck seemed to have, at times.
StrainAsylum chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Reading on (that means I like it and don't want to stop-!)
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
Interesting AU...
StrainAsylum chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
LOVE it! Confident, but still WAY snarky. I'd like the first chapter build-up, but the interaction with Sebastian hooked me!
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Interesting. I like the confident Kurt that still has his basic personality traits. I've always wanted a fic where Kurt got tired of the bullying (s1, maybe) and started martial arts. Kurt is very flexible and taekwando is most effective is one is flexible and agile. Speed is more important than strength, so Kurt would be perfect for it. His build is just about perfect, as well.