Reviews for Miracles
mjentrn chapter 35 . 3/30
you never have to apologize, the whole episode is beautifully written. love the story line, scenes are very clearly described. hope you have not given up on your writing you have a wonderful gift. i know it has been a while since this was posted but any j/s fanfic. is always good w/ a little bit of everything. i love the touch of spirituality. thank you so much.
Zoja chapter 35 . 3/8/2013
I just read your story and I really like it :) I'm not a Bobby/Tara fan, quite the contrary, because I like Bobby/Darcy and it's the reason I actually decided to read it ;) Well, I read the story and I really enjoyed it :) At the beginning I suspected it's going to turn out a bit different, but it's still good :) And I'm glad Jack and Sue, as well as Bobby and Darcy got engaded *jumps*. Hmm.. It's sad to read that the second part isn't going well, but I'll be waiting patiently ;)
Cool Breeze chapter 35 . 12/6/2012
That was sweet ending. Thank you for sharing your writing with us! :)
Cool Breeze chapter 34 . 12/4/2012
Well, this is moving along to a very happy ending, indeed! :)
71cottes chapter 35 . 12/5/2012
congratulations on your history with in the key two marriage
Cool Breeze chapter 33 . 12/2/2012
Aw, looks like Jack is still feeling guilty over the situation...poor guy :(
71cottes chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
it is although you continue your history for those which reads
Cool Breeze chapter 32 . 11/29/2012
I always knew Sue had good taste ;) They are so blessed to have eachother.
Cool Breeze chapter 31 . 11/29/2012
Great scene. I love these men! This line is fabulous...

Jack replied, "Bobby, you waking up is the best birthday present I've ever got."
Cool Breeze chapter 30 . 11/25/2012
Great news all around and I'm very happy for Jack :)
71cottes chapter 31 . 11/25/2012
good chapiter
71cottes chapter 30 . 11/25/2012
jack plug had the nicest of birthday presents
Cool Breeze chapter 29 . 11/22/2012
Great news! Forgiveness seems to be the theme in this...glad there's enough to go around.
71cottes chapter 29 . 11/24/2012
finally bobby is awakened
Cool Breeze chapter 28 . 11/21/2012
I'm relieved that Bobby's made it through the woods. It may be nothing but the way that Jack and Sue parted and Sue says she'll meet Jack back at the bullpen and he's feeling out of sorts seems foreboding. I think I'd like to tell him to be very careful considering Horse970's twists and turns!