Reviews for A traveling Sage
AgentSex chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
what happen to this story?
SimFlyer chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Awesome
ACSkywalker chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Awesome story new chapter please and can you bring in some more Naruto characters? Is this after the 4th Ninja war? What happend with Sasuke?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
if harem add Mira Erza And Wendy
skipper 1337 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Not a bad story (or at least a nice beginning) but a lot of spelling mistakes. Not really glaring ones, but rather ones of the insidious kind, such as wired instead of weired or (an all-time favourite of many) know instead of now. These are just a few examples of "false friends" in your story.
There are also some grammar issues.
All in all not a bad story, but could easily be better. Just the correction would make it quite a bit better.
On a scale of ten, now maybe 5.5/6. Without the mistakes, a solid 7/7.5.
the-maelstrom-of greatness chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Amazing start to the story. AS for the pairing I would suggest going with Naruto x Erza
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
If its not a erza pairing can it be a Levy or Cana pairing?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
supert
Akira Stridder chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
woow not bad story so far i am hooked!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
I'd be surprised if he could make it out of the force field that freed used because he has the kyuubi inside him which is very old. Otherwise, I'm liking the story so far. It's really entertaining. Keep it up.
Secret Weapon Unit 06 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
The villagers are eval!
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Sorry, but I can't read this. Your grammar and spelling are atrocious, your dialogue is flat and monotone, you sue the word 'also' wrong every time and the story just seems shit to me.
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Get a beta...
firedragoonknight chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
hey great job keep up the great work
Silvanatri chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Your writing is a little wierd and awkward. like this sentence:

This fight took not the outcome I thought of.

Are you trying to be yoda or something? It would of been better to say:

This fight is going in a different direction than i thought it would.