Reviews for Jumping Through Time
Pirate Queen of the Century chapter 137 . 5h
I love this! Couldn't stop reading for the past week and a half! Very well written and thought out. Sorry I'm rubbish at reviewing just wanted to express my thanks for writing this and I hope to read the next chapter soon!
Pied-Dancer chapter 137 . 10/19
your story is so good! I know you've probably got everything planned out but if there's any chance you could do the victory of the daleks two parter that would be so super cool! I'd love to see Kari's reaction to it all
twilightvamps chapter 137 . 10/8
where is the next bit with doctor and the master as younger people?
Jess54325 chapter 137 . 10/1
This is an amazing fanfic! Can't wait for the next update :D Any chance of writing Kari into the 50th Anniversary special, 'The Day of the Doctor'. It would certainly be interesting having 3 doctor in the same timestream
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 6 . 9/3
Whoa, did you just 10 and Rose this? "Kari, I..." That killed me almost as much as "Rose Tyler, I..." I am really enjoying this so far! I love how affectionate the Doctor is, even if they don't full on kiss all the time; the little touches and kissing of the foreheads and top of the head is super sweet and I love it. I actually started the next chapter with Donna (squee!) but I had to come back and review that part.

On I go!
I'm so in love with this story quite possibly the best one i've ever determination and commitment to this story is brilliant.100 chapters left for me...EEK!
TheDreamerOfImpossibleThings chapter 137 . 8/18
Thank you soooo much for writing this story! I love your writing style, and I think that you do a great job with Kari! Please don't stop writing, but don't rush yourself, take your time! Anyone with an opinion worth caring about will wait for your next update happily. Never listen to the haters, they don't know anything about your plans! Again, LOVE your stories! 3
This was amazing! Can't wait for the next one!
Thefriendyouhate chapter 137 . 7/24
Omg finally read all the chapters really enjoying the story can't wait for the next chapter. Pls don't stop writing would hate to see this story abandoned.
Thefriendyouhate chapter 120 . 7/23
Ya know I bet that she is her own reliable source
Yasse chapter 137 . 7/16
PLEAAASE UPDATE! I Love this story so much and you are an amazing wrighter! Keep on doing this story because it is the shit!️
11lokilove chapter 11 . 7/9
I like jealous doctor...
Loved this chapter!
bucky chapter 137 . 6/20
I absolutely love ur fic, and I'm really intrigued to see where you're going with why Kari's been acting the way she has :)
notwritten chapter 137 . 6/21
I like it. Thank you. Keep smiling. :-)
2,250 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »