Reviews for Jumping Through Time
notwritten chapter 126 . 7/30
That was good. Keep up the good work. Keep smiling. :-)
Squidtastik chapter 126 . 7/29
Clap clap! Love the amazing chapter!
JemmaPOND chapter 126 . 7/27
Yay! This is an amazing storyline! I will always stick by Kari in her adventures! Well, as good as I can anyways. Super excited for the next chapter! And to see what happens to the now human warper! Keep up the AWESOME work!
margie-me chapter 126 . 7/28
Oh, I was so delighted to see you had updated! I'd been watching and hoping for one these last few weeks. This was awesome, really, and just proves why Kari is the Angel of Time! If any story truly deserves a following of eager, grateful readers, yours does! Thank you for the pleasure of Kari's adventures with the Doctor. I would pay for this if it were available in a printed format (which seems to be dying out, sadly). Trust me, that no matter how many fics I enjoy on this site, I'm always drawn back to Jumping Though Time. Bravo, bravo!
DarkPhantom101 chapter 126 . 7/28
I really love your story it has such a flow to it that makes me want to continue to read it over nd over again untill the next chapter is out

Your phan

DarkPhantom101
Angel of Randomosity chapter 126 . 7/28
WHOOT! XD
RiverSong98 chapter 126 . 7/27
YAY! CHAPTER!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!

You know what? VIRTUAL COOKIES FOR AUTHOR! ANY TYPE YOU LIKE!

Pwease keep writing 3
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 126 . 7/27
I'm still here and still reviewing. Can't wait for the finale of this adventure. Keep up the good work!
Slyork1991 chapter 126 . 7/27
Still loving this story and can't wait to see where she will go next :)
Audrie-13 chapter 126 . 7/27
Hey! I see you've updated! Hooray! c: This was a really good chapter, and I'm sure the next one will be even better! Take your time, but I hope you update as soon as possible! :)

xx
~Audrie
grapejuice101 chapter 126 . 7/27
OMG I'm so happy you finally updated. That was a great chapter and I'm so excited for next one and then you'll do the actual episode. Please update ASAP and if you need any help/ideas just p.m. me.
NicoleR85 chapter 126 . 7/27
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon.
jaz7 chapter 126 . 7/27
I love the interaction with Kari and the 12th. The 12th doctor reminds me so much of my all time favorite doc the 4th so i love when he is included in stories! cant wait until the next chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 126 . 7/27
Very interesting! I love it! A unique plot line, to be sure. It's amazing! Can't wait to read more!
skidney chapter 126 . 7/27