Reviews for Jumping Through Time
I I know a website we're you can get all classic who episodes free. It's .ws/serie/Doctor_Who_%281963%29
Georgie boi chapter 140 . 6/20
Hey I love your story I've re-read to twice its great! I won't ask when your going to update because I know what being ill feels like. So I hope you get better soon! Xoxo
PokemonTrainerDecember chapter 140 . 6/5
This is my absolute favourite Doctor Who FF! I really like your portrayal of all the Doctors. You stay true to their characters but also allow them to develop more in the stories than they had in the show! I enjoy that! 12 is one of my favourites, so every time you portray him my heart screams. I can't wait until Kari and the Doctor get married! And I want to see some more young Theta...maybe have them get that dinner he asked for!

I know Kari and Doctor are in a relationship already but because of the constant time hopping, it still makes this story feel like an extremely slowburn love story! I love it though!

Keep on writing! I can't wait to see what you do next ;)
emrynsigma chapter 140 . 5/27
I really hope you're okay! Take all the time you need to get back into the zone! Your health comes first! Also, I know, as a fellow writer that it is nearly impossible not to hate your own writing, but I'm sure many people will remind you, your writing is simply fantastic! I read all of this in two days! And man am I tired from the lack of sleep now! That's beside the point though. It was captivating the whole entire way! So don't hate something that brings such a smile to other people's faces. You were the reason we're all happy with this story. I mean, wow this is popular, and for such a great reason! Please feel better soon!
-Emrynsigma
butterflybeauty26 chapter 62 . 5/26
you really need to write the whole Merlin deal. even if it's separate. i constantly come back to this just to read that part and smile. please write it. :( :)
What?! Why ship with an imaginary Kari when he has his beautiful goddess,Rose!
Fanficqueen306 chapter 140 . 5/22
I love this story! I went back and reread it so I could read your new chapter and it's even better the second time
I hope you feel better soon
PhanPhicAddict chapter 140 . 5/20
I'm sooooooo happy you updated! i can't wait to read more I love your story so much!
bwburke94 chapter 140 . 5/14
It's good to be back.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 140 . 5/8
I'm so sorry to hear about your health issues. Thank you for the update; this sounds exciting! I'll keep you in my prayers.
I hope you're feeling better! I love your fanfic but your health is more important.
LilactheDryad chapter 87 . 4/28
Wish I had a place like that…
Kate chapter 140 . 4/23
So I've just read 5 years worth of fanfiction in a week. Am I devastated that there isn't more? Absolutely. Am I a little sorry that it distracted me from all my studies and took up 70 % of my week? A tiny bit, yes. Would I do it all over again? Probably yeah :D
I can't tell you how much I love this story and from what I've gathered from your intros you have been struggling with writing the story. Leaving it and then coming back. I am just here to say that that is perfectly normal. It is better to take your time and write when and what feels right to you than just write at the command of your readers. You take your time but please please don't give it up. I've seen so many beautiful stories unfinished and forgotten and I don't want this to be the case. You are an amazing writer. Believe in yourself and take it at your own pace. Your fan,
Kate
KittyCatKate chapter 15 . 4/25
Okay- USUALLY I never review in the middle of reading the story. I'll wait 'till the end. But can I just say, I am SO happy you didn't make Rose to be a clingly, needy girlfriend. That seems to always happen and I'm very happy to see you didn't do that. Rose has always been my favourite compainion, so it's nice to see her how she should be. Thank you so much!

So many mysteries though. Well, better start reading again! :3
Please just let them get married already! :(
2,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »