Reviews for The Life I Dreamed
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 5/31
You broke my heart and fixed it again with this chapter! The chapter was beautifully written and I love the rawness of their emotions. The song is a perfect fit! I played the song twice before I got to the moment of Charles's confession-it truly broke my heart when the lyrics reached, "Left me here alone" and I read the part of Charles being in Erik's arms! This is a beautiful piece! Thank you for writing!
AnimeGeekGirl5 chapter 12 . 2/23
Absolutely loved it :) I was just about in tears when I thought Charles died. It was amazing. Awesome job!
cold kagome chapter 12 . 6/14/2015
omg love it... wow charles having another baby
cold kagome chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
omg... p.p
cold kagome chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
poor charles.. those asshole are mess up
cold kagome chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
omg.. poor them o,o
cold kagome chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
awww love protective charles over his kids
cold kagome chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
omg charles just told erik.. oh he froze.. wow. dont reallt blame him lol
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
This story was absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking. Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece :)
sami1010220 chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
Good job!
Inuhime1 chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
Awwwww, that was great. The hell chapters freaked me out a bit, but the ending was perfect. All in all i'm impressed, it could almost be a comic. Good writing, seriously. Loved it.
nooonexx chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
(sniff) (sniff) that was beautiful! T.T I LOVED that wonderful story. Everyone was perfect in it! Well done!
fantastka55 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
For the sake of great emotions I'll let it slip, but how come boy in Charles' womb is still alive? If one child dies, the second dies with him. It's quite simple, alive child would be poisoned by slow decomposition of the other one. And at the end, it would kill Charles as well. Unless dead child was quickly removed and somehow the second one would survived birth so early. Or, I don't know, the very lat option is that somehow they were in separated wombs, or at least amniotic sac and the one of a boy wouldn't be harmed in any way. But still, Charles and boy would die if this dead child wasn't removed. Who did this? Charles compelled some surgeon to forget? And really, he had to do it quickly.
Everyhing else in the story is well done as for now, but this hole in plot is very, very big.
And if it was me, I don't think I would forgive Erik so easily. I don't know how Charles did it.
Harm me, that's one thing. But if someone would harm my baby (though I never had one as for now) I would hold the grudge forever.

The word before the noun starts from a vovel, spoken like one, too, for example if you have "apple" then it will be an, but if you have a "unicorn" it will be an. If you have "mighty god" it will be a, but if you have "almighty god" it will be an.
fantastka55 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Really good job if you'd ask for my opinion. Mistake I found in this chapter "a unborn child", it's "an unborn child".
And in Authors Note - European, not Europian.

P.S. I'm european too. :D
Silexgrum chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
This is freakin' brilliant! Love it!

There's so much tension... And kind of angst in chapter 11 I almost crying and disbelieve if you would make Charles died after all of that.

Anddd, oh my Erik you're such naughty boy! Why the hell you can wait till... Maybe next year and you can make Charles pregnant again, I mean, that's only 6 months gap! And Charles is pregnant again, great job Erik. Lol

Love this story so so much