Reviews for Damnation
darktardis.63 chapter 45 . 6/17
Man, all this shit with the talking walker hallucinations is tripping me out. Even I'm wondering if it's actually real, if they're actually communicating and he can understand because he's infected, but also surely not because they're fucking dead and the dead don't think... but af the same time, Connor was fully aware when he was "dead", too. Now there's a terrifying thought.
wolf'sraingreatestfan chapter 70 . 5/24/2015
Wow I loved it!

You have such a way with words and so far all of you stories have made me wanna cry...
kdoggt chapter 70 . 3/15/2015
oh my gosh! I jut reread this whole fic (took me a whole WEEK) and I love it just as muh as the first time! ugh. It just reminds me how sad it is that Connor isn't a character on the show! it feels so genuine that he's part of the group. and I love how their relationship developed and how Daryl's final kinda ok be close physically with Connor bc I think he needs that. this is a masterpiece. amazing. well done.
Guest chapter 70 . 9/15/2014
First walking dead crossover and it was amazing read. Like the characters interaction with each other.
Brooke Jackson chapter 70 . 7/24/2014
Awesome! Love it! Very cool!
Brooke Jackson chapter 61 . 7/24/2014
Phew you scared me! I'm glad you didn't kill off Daryl! awesome!
Brooke Jackson chapter 56 . 7/24/2014
That is awesome! I LOVE your concept towards the end of SEASON 3. Way better!
Kiraintheheart chapter 70 . 4/30/2014
I don't like the fact that they didn't say anything to anybody and they just left but it's a good ending, with Connor and Darryl no longer at odds with each other. Now I'm gonna read Resurrection and I can't wait :)
duos-deathscythe chapter 70 . 4/27/2014
:D Finally finished this one! Such a fantastic piece of work. Going on to the next one!
Mama's Stories chapter 68 . 12/12/2013
i really hope they can work things out.
right now they need the safe, clean enviroment of woodbury
Mama's Stories chapter 67 . 12/12/2013
that is to scary!
will daryl have zombie superpowers like connor?
Mama's Stories chapter 66 . 12/12/2013
some people are so stuborn
Mama's Stories chapter 65 . 12/12/2013
first, is it a guy thing.
you are told to stay in the car. you wake and don't know where you are, or what is going on,
but you are going to get out of the car. asshole move.
been waiting to see if daryl would be immune too.
hope he is, so he and connor can clean house
Mama's Stories chapter 64 . 12/12/2013
what! what! what!
i don't like where this is going
Mama's Stories chapter 63 . 12/12/2013
what is daryl going to say when he finds out about the blood?