Reviews for Abandoned and Alone
smacktwinsrule chapter 20 . 5/24
I love this story, I was smiling and laughing so hard at this that I had tears in my eyes.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2017
The way you had tim act so suddenly like he gives a shit sucked and messed the story up
Guest chapter 20 . 4/7/2017
Hi there, Shawn here. I can't believe you don't have more reviews. You tell awesome stories that keep me hanging on every word. I can't log in because I can't remember my password and have a different email. It's thank you for sharing your plot bunnies.
bookgirl113 chapter 20 . 5/29/2016
This story was hella good! I got super invested in the characters and I procrastinated a bunch of hw to read this:P Keep writing amazing stuff!
bookgirl113 chapter 18 . 5/29/2016
THAT SLAY THO
bookgirl113 chapter 17 . 5/29/2016
So apparently having your weapon stolen equals being in cahoots with the man and being a murderer. Huh, I missed that last time I skimmed through the pamphlet on how to use common sense, but maybe I need a refresher.

Also, how many times does he have to be proven INNOCENT before you wake up and see who he really is? And get some sense- who in their right mind would think he'd help the man who's been torturing him all his life? Honestly.
bookgirl113 chapter 12 . 5/29/2016
Why the hell would adoption papers need the signature of the abusive parent?! How the hell are you supposed to save a child if the abuser has the final say?!
bookgirl113 chapter 11 . 5/29/2016
Your people deliberately put him in a cell with a man who tortured him and tried to kill him. You knew why Senior was there. That wasn't an incident, that was at every LEAST criminal negligence, and a man died because of it!
bookgirl113 chapter 10 . 5/29/2016
So Diane and her lawyer are both evil. Ah, I think I see why none of her marriages lasted so far.
bookgirl113 chapter 8 . 5/29/2016
*slow clap* Great job, I didn't know anyone could be such a horrid bitch. Victim blaming, taking "revenge" on others by hurting an innocent man... You're really setting a great example for Emily! Who, by the way, will hate you for taking her away from Tony.
Sitting Ducki chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
Hmm ... you're going to torture him aren't you.
Sitting Ducki chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
OOh not so good. Hopefully Fornell will get to Gibbs or something. What the hell is he doing out of prison
Sitting Ducki chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
At least he's safe and sound and too bad about J
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 1/7/2015