Reviews for Hatchling
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2016
Gosh diddly dang was this a darn good story. You know the stories not a cold corn dog when it makes yer heart ache over a grumpy ol' fictional dragon grandpap and his cunnin', over energetic grandkid. I really loved how ya incorporated everything in this here story, it honestly flows so well I forgot I was readin' a fanfiction and not a published book ya see. Good on ya, congrats on a gosh dang good frickin' story!

(It's 2 AM where I am right now, so on my behalf I'm sorry for my stupid message, I can't stop myself xD TT)
afeltyz chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
This wasn't happy or fluffy, but I still loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
dame straight
PurpleHairBand chapter 3 . 3/12/2016
i dont even have anything to sa t
PurpleHairBand chapter 2 . 3/12/2016
I LOVE IT HOLY CRAPPPP I NEED THIS STORY LIKE I NEED AIR
PurpleHairBand chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
ohmygodilovethissomuch
Tachiana Hon no mushi chapter 3 . 3/9/2016
I loves this! I hope there's more soon
hope.e.atkinson chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
Here I am giggling at how cute this story is, while my family looks at me as if I'm a psycho... but I don't care because this story is adorable!
Elise chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
This was so sad. The first two chapters were bright and fluffy and then this one hit me like a brick...
I really like the initial idea. I wish we could meet Metallicana (if this has happened in the manga, I haven't seen it yet!) and learn more about Gajeel's past.
This was really well written, as usual ;) Love the name Gawain for their son. Very well chosen Gramps! :D
Thanks for sharing!
PotatoLizard chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
What is it with you and making Levy have miscarriages? It's fucking heart-breaking every single time. I do absolutely love Arumi, though. I wish she was canon. Or at least had a spin-off or something, because I would watch that shit like a goddamn hawk. Like her brother. I would normally laugh here, but I'm too busy crying. Thanks for that, by the way. Asshole.
Taiga Scarlett chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
this was heart wrenchingly beautiful. just what I needed.
InfinityRabbit chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
NOOOOOO! I nearly started crying myself when I read this! Poor Levy and Gajeel! Although I love the image of a grumpy gramps Metalicana, it makes me wish that I had dragons for grandparents. Your really good at conveying emotions without putting too many words in, I found it hard to keep myself from smiling at some bits and getting emotional at others (unless I'm just weirdly sensitive in which I still love your writing) - Keep up the great work
Akela-Nakamura chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
this is so sad, yes so sweet.
Akela-Nakamura chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Oh god. She is too much like Gajeel for her own good. God this is adorable.
InuBakaGirl chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
Not gonna lie I got misty eyed a little