Reviews for Vampire's Knight
awe so cute
CaitiAthena chapter 8 . 7/21
awe so cute
Bill-Loves-Dipper chapter 2 . 4/10
I love this story, this is my 3rd time reading it, but I do have a question. How is Allen restrained, positionwise?
FinkGirl chapter 18 . 11/23/2015
One of the best stories I've ever read! Your descriptions are so well written that I felt I was inside the story xD my heart ached every time something bad happened and you even made me cry a little at some parts TnT Beautiful! Keep writing uwu 3
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
I don't care if u don't read this but TO CUTE! You just took my two favorite -Man parings and made them in into my favorite mythical creatures then made them even cuter! This is genus and I will see if I can follow more of ur -Man storys if all of them are this good!
Wakahisa Hikari chapter 18 . 9/25/2015
Yo. I'm not one who's fond of vampire stories that much. But, I think this one really catch my eyes. Even though the, sorry, over-dramatic is still there, it's not as bad as I usually TRIED to read. You're one of those few who's story I read till the end. Your choice of words are rarely used by other people-even though there's been a few typo along those chapters- which made this story beautiful, word wise. I thought this story will be one of those smutty vampire-ish kinda lame stories. But... you nailed it! Your story manage to keep me on the edge of my seat. I'm filled with curiosity with every chapter that I read. Thank you very much for the good read. Actually, I wanted to say more than this, but this one is already long enough. Sorry to bother you. And thank you again for the story and congratulations for finishing this story. Please keep up the good work!

Sincerely, Hikari Nichijou
JJ45 chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
It was a very good story
Tamashi Shimai chapter 18 . 3/1/2015
This was awesome
egefriend2 chapter 18 . 2/27/2015
Sooooo cute. LONG LIVE YULLEN! ! :D
Guest chapter 18 . 2/24/2015
Wonderful
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 18 . 2/11/2015
Positively genius! That is what you are! I am now addicted to this story! Loved it!
zannyluvvy chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
Nicee XD
Michiko Tsubaki chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
I loved the story!

I was a little hesitant at first, the whole vampire thing is not really a likable concept for me but this story changed that for me. Well at least just THIS story :)

Your an amazing writer! Awesome job

Yullen Lover Forever!
Nickaustin90 chapter 18 . 11/1/2014
You have my permission to use my teas as proof to how awesome this fanfic is! Oh my gosh I swear I just finished marathoning a very looooooong drama that ended extremely beautifully! The end ther, that begining- THE MIDDLE PART OH MA GAWSH! Words can never dully exprees my feeling but I have to say, I have not enjoyd such an excuisite piece in a long, loooo long time, especially not a Yullen one.

Now let me cry some moar TT

Truly;
Nickaustin90
9tail chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
i loved it. read it all in one sitting.