Reviews for Vampire's Knight
egefriend2 chapter 18 . 2/27
Sooooo cute. LONG LIVE YULLEN! ! :D
Wonderful
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 18 . 2/11
Positively genius! That is what you are! I am now addicted to this story! Loved it!
zannyluvvy chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
Nicee XD
Michiko Tsubaki chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
I loved the story!

I was a little hesitant at first, the whole vampire thing is not really a likable concept for me but this story changed that for me. Well at least just THIS story :)

Your an amazing writer! Awesome job

Yullen Lover Forever!
Nickaustin90 chapter 18 . 11/1/2014
You have my permission to use my teas as proof to how awesome this fanfic is! Oh my gosh I swear I just finished marathoning a very looooooong drama that ended extremely beautifully! The end ther, that begining- THE MIDDLE PART OH MA GAWSH! Words can never dully exprees my feeling but I have to say, I have not enjoyd such an excuisite piece in a long, loooo long time, especially not a Yullen one.

Now let me cry some moar TT

Truly;
Nickaustin90
9tail chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
i loved it. read it all in one sitting.
Prince-ZuChiRu chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
NUU please make a sequel! please! please please please please please please!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
Ahh i lovee this story so much, and when it reach its end i can't help to have such a complicated feeling about it. I will miss this story, but i think you already made this story ends perfectly. I really loveee your yullen stories, and cling to it so much, so ihope that you will continue to write yullen. And lastly i luv how you ade the last scene for them. I had a bitter sweet feeling when i read it. lovee itt
Ao-Mido chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
Noooo! Its an ending already? Uhuhu i love this One soo much! But glade Yullen can be together... Its a chance for sequel? Hehehehe
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
Aaaawww, that was brilliant! I'm sorry to say that I didn't see this when it updated (I haven't been able to get on my computer much as of late, and I'm very far behind on a lot of my stories. :/), but I think you did a good job with this. :D
LoveIsARose chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
This was an amazing story! You are such a talented author!
Can't wait to read your next stories :)
Free! sounds like a good idea c:
Patatachip chapter 18 . 9/16/2014
AH THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVED THIS IM SO SAD ITS OVER BUT IT ENDED IN SUCH A WONDERFUL AND CLOSE ENDED WAY THAT WAS JUST LOVELY
sova-chan chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
I'm happy to read the last part of this story. Thankyou! It was interesting to look after Allen and Kanda's relations. They have changed from hatred to love, to come over huge trubbles and difficulties they've got together and I hope will last forewer:)
Hope to read a new story from you very soon:)))