Reviews for Vampire's Knight
Wakahisa Hikari chapter 18 . 9/25
Yo. I'm not one who's fond of vampire stories that much. But, I think this one really catch my eyes. Even though the, sorry, over-dramatic is still there, it's not as bad as I usually TRIED to read. You're one of those few who's story I read till the end. Your choice of words are rarely used by other people-even though there's been a few typo along those chapters- which made this story beautiful, word wise. I thought this story will be one of those smutty vampire-ish kinda lame stories. But... you nailed it! Your story manage to keep me on the edge of my seat. I'm filled with curiosity with every chapter that I read. Thank you very much for the good read. Actually, I wanted to say more than this, but this one is already long enough. Sorry to bother you. And thank you again for the story and congratulations for finishing this story. Please keep up the good work!

Sincerely, Hikari Nichijou
JJ45 chapter 2 . 7/5
It was a very good story
Airashi Neko chapter 18 . 3/1
This was awesome
egefriend2 chapter 18 . 2/27
Sooooo cute. LONG LIVE YULLEN! ! :D
YaoiFanGirl1990 chapter 18 . 2/11
Positively genius! That is what you are! I am now addicted to this story! Loved it!
zannyluvvy chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
Nicee XD
Michiko Tsubaki chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
I loved the story!

I was a little hesitant at first, the whole vampire thing is not really a likable concept for me but this story changed that for me. Well at least just THIS story :)

Your an amazing writer! Awesome job

Yullen Lover Forever!
Nickaustin90 chapter 18 . 11/1/2014
You have my permission to use my teas as proof to how awesome this fanfic is! Oh my gosh I swear I just finished marathoning a very looooooong drama that ended extremely beautifully! The end ther, that begining- THE MIDDLE PART OH MA GAWSH! Words can never dully exprees my feeling but I have to say, I have not enjoyd such an excuisite piece in a long, loooo long time, especially not a Yullen one.

Now let me cry some moar TT

9tail chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
i loved it. read it all in one sitting.
Prince-Byakuran chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
NUU please make a sequel! please! please please please please please please!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
Ahh i lovee this story so much, and when it reach its end i can't help to have such a complicated feeling about it. I will miss this story, but i think you already made this story ends perfectly. I really loveee your yullen stories, and cling to it so much, so ihope that you will continue to write yullen. And lastly i luv how you ade the last scene for them. I had a bitter sweet feeling when i read it. lovee itt
AuRi15 chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
Noooo! Its an ending already? Uhuhu i love this One soo much! But glade Yullen can be together... Its a chance for sequel? Hehehehe
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
Aaaawww, that was brilliant! I'm sorry to say that I didn't see this when it updated (I haven't been able to get on my computer much as of late, and I'm very far behind on a lot of my stories. :/), but I think you did a good job with this. :D
Writer Joyce chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
This was an amazing story! You are such a talented author!
Can't wait to read your next stories :)
Free! sounds like a good idea c: