Reviews for Shadows of You
Emilyawsome chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Oh my goodness this story is so touching! I felt so sorry for Connor, and then when it was revealed that he was in an alternative timeline just like Professor Cutter, I wanted to jump up and down with joy! I think you are such an amazing talented writer! Keep it up :)
daily-chan chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Good story, I'm a bit sad that the papers were blank. Cutter's proven that items shipped on the person through the anomaly are outside the timeline too, just like the person is, seeing as he had a photo of Claudia Brown that Jenny saw much later.

But outside that little let down I like the story a lot.

I like how you let this Connor be the one who found the other Connor. Made a pretty good solution, though I do wonder how the other Connor died since he was stranded in a none dangerous time period. It's a bit of a shame you didn't dwell on that at all but it's not a story focus so it doesn't really matter.

Good story.
Casy Dee chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Ah, lovely sweet ending! This was an excellent ride. I'm glad I finally found time to catch up; it was well worth it. Loved it.
Casy Dee chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
EEppp! Finding your own deadness might be more than a bit disconcerting. I feel terrible about dead Connor, though. He's still a Connor, after all... even though a Connor without his Abby is only half a Connor. Onward!
Casy Dee chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
And the twists continue. This is excellent stuff, by the way! I feel terrible about taking so long to review, but the bonus is I don't have to wait on chapters. This would have likely killed me!
Casy Dee chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Ahhhhh! You're torturing me, here! And Connor, too, I might add. I so don't trust Burton, changed or not.
Casy Dee chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Ahhhhhh! And the clockwork turns. Tricksy you. Poor Connor is sure getting it this go around. Ok, gotta keep reading.
Casy Dee chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Oh, my. I didn't anticipate that. Eeep. *I trust you, I trust you, I trust you* Eeep. *squeezes eyes shut*
And I love seeing Dr. Tom!
Casy Dee chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Oh, crap! You certainly know how to torture them! I mean, poor Abby, wondering where her Connor is and seeing him everywhere, and then Connor, trapped away from his pregnant love. Gah, two YEARS! Poor Temple family!
Casy Dee chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Oh, I'm in for a ride, aren't I? You're so good at these angsty epics... Great start! Fast paced and dramatic and full of EEEP!
bemcgee chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
I read this chapter the day you posted it and was apparently so speechless that I didn't leave a review.
But you already know the basic idea of what I'm gonna say, huh? Lol. Absolutely stunning. I wanted to cry, it was so perfect. Just...I don't even have any other words. You're amazing, and what you do with these characters is always incredible. :)
Crystal2222 chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Ah, a very satisfying ending. I like the reunion at the airport. I'm not surprised Connor was so emotional after everything he'd been through. And I really liked the twist at the end with the blank pieces of paper. It made sense that the death certificates wouldn't be there because they were alive. But then I can't help wonder, why is the paper there at all? Still, it was a cool twist, and since time travel is impossible, the author gets to make up the rules! ;)
Crystal2222 chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Sorry it's taken me so long to read this new chapter. I love all the twists and turns in the plot. Finding the body of another Connor was nice and creepy, and makes my head spin with time travel/alternate universe possibilities. Moving on to the next chapter.
Fiona Bee chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Yay! Lovely ending, I knew I could trust you :) Really enjoyed this story. Thanks!x
Bethsquirt chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
I love this story so much! It's been such a bumpy ride for poor Connor but now he's back home with his Abby and they finally have their baby with them, safe.
I loved the fact that the papers were blank, now Connor can rest easily knowing his family are alive and well.
Lovely :)