Reviews for Nightmare
Petite plume de folie chapter 30 . 6/1
Sooooo great ! I loved it ! However I would love an epilogue to see how Tom is doing as a father ! Thank you very much for this story !
Wow, this was epic! ️
GeekOfManyForms chapter 30 . 5/23
Sooo good! Please do a sequel.
FUCK IT ALL DELETE MY ACCOUNT chapter 7 . 5/13
Tomione Tomione...It is kinda gross...cos why? Their age difference and whenever I think of this Voldemort noseless face appears...and that beauty and Voldemort trailer ugh...I am more of a Drarry, Dramione, Harmony and Drapple fan but this fic is really Awesome...I am loving it...it is getting so interesting ...Riddle is intriguing ...But still...Even though I hate this ship but Still I can't help but love reading fics about this ship...your fic is really very well written and brilliant...u'll be a Brilliant author someday ...whenever I read your tom ...it reminds me of Henry Cavill...cos Henry Cavill and Emma Watson looks good together...
FUCK IT ALL DELETE MY ACCOUNT chapter 6 . 5/13
The way Riddle talks all this inappropriate stuff...ugh...so ooc...you know the idea of Riddle falling in love is so weird...xos he is asexual...His birth was happened due to a love potion amortentia...But it would be such a waste...he has a handsome face...oh...Am I talking like a mean girl?...what I mean to say that? He deserved love ...not cos of his handsome face...he deserved love...but the problem is he is unable to love...if he is unable to love then how come he had sex with bellatrix and had a baby Delphi...others will say he wanted a heir...but I think Bellatrix is not the only one he have had sex with many people boys/girl both...I think Voldemort was so stressed with his life...he used to do sex to remove his stress...and he did it with bellatrix to remove his stress of thinking constantly of how to be immortal, how to kill ickle harry kins yada yada And then by accident he had a baby ...lol I am uttering bull shits again sorry for this but Nice chapter development, this is getting quite impressive
FUCK IT ALL DELETE MY ACCOUNT chapter 5 . 5/13
I was so scared...when Hermione accidentally said about "horcrux" I thought Riddle was gonna "Avada Kedavra " her ...phew, I am glad...Holy Salazar...Merlins Beard...that was scary, Hermione...btw she's saying fuck almost all the time...That is a bit ooc of her...but I love it apart from that...you potrayed her very well...almost like the cannon...but there's a difference still...it's like blending of half cannon and half of the Hermione you have always wanted to see in her character in the Cannon...
FUCK IT ALL DELETE MY ACCOUNT chapter 2 . 5/13
I say that too...WHY DRACO IS NOT REAL?
FUCK IT ALL DELETE MY ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 5/13
Omg, the first chapter is hella amazing, I can understand her...that mask of Riddle and his handsome face...poor hermy
duke15tam chapter 21 . 5/6
This must be the 5th or 6th time I've read this story. And still, every single time, the fight they have in this chapter tears my heart into shreds and makes me cry. He loves her to the exclusion of all else but she can't understand how he can practically worship her yet still be the sociopath he is, and he is devastated by her declaration of his inadequacy. He isn't enough, he's never been enough to anyone and never believed that he ever could be because he is her slave, almost, and that just breaks my heart.
Definitely-Beautiful chapter 10 . 4/21
Alright, I've read this story a few times, and I still don't understand the significance of the empty muffin basket MacMillian was carrying. Is it a side effect of being imperiused, to forget to put muffins in the basket? Is she carrying a love potion for Abraxas? Why does the empty basket make Hermione throw up?
brume42 chapter 30 . 3/22
Your story was woooonderfuuul
RosieJones95 chapter 30 . 3/9
this fic was absolutely amazing! you are an amazing writer and it actually took my breath away. bloody brilliant
Kalypteina chapter 30 . 3/4
I cannot say how much I have ADORED this fic. I love your style of writing and you have made me love Tomione so very much. I have read this twice and probably will again but just wanted to say THANK YOU.
JD SPARKS chapter 6 . 3/2
omg. That was another heated and tense moment. loved this chapter, can't help shipping these two. I did like there was more interspurced allusions to Hermione's talent and intellect. Her playing dumb was aggravating, I hope that plays in more, expected from the brightest witch of her time.
belleepoque7 chapter 30 . 2/20
Wow this is just a masterpiece. Apologies for not leaving more reviews but I was just speeding through this. The complexity, the relationship, the unreliable narration, the diary entries from Tom! Honestly I was so confused at some points, especially on who to trust, but I love how it all gradually came out and resolved. The line about you're as much mine as I am yours also. *swoon* The ending was just so great too with them reunited (even if their relationship is a bit screwy I still love them)!
1,778 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »