Reviews for Nightmare
Vulpex chapter 1 . 12/12
For some reason right at the end there I imagined that Hermione, in her utter shock, would take a swing at Tom and punch him right in the nose like she did Malfoy.
Andante825 chapter 30 . 12/10
I really enjoyed this story - more of an emotional rollercoaster (not surprising with this first-person Hermione who saw her best friends die) than I usually like, but the ending chapter puts it in perspective. Very nicely plotted!
AnotherAddicted chapter 2 . 12/10
Hmmm... well, though the introduction to the story is quite interesting but I find the first 2 chapters gave me questions regarding Hermione and Dumbledore. I cannot see whether you will reveal them in the later chapters or not.

How Hermione met Dumbledore in 1944?
How could she convince this Dumbledore that she's from the future to the point he decided to help her and kind of adopted her? It seems like Dumbledore knew nothing about Hermione but trusted her enough to help her?
Really, how could he believe Hermione's story without knowing anything about the future?

And Hermione used the word 'fucked' and 'fucking' whenever she's upset, it's kind of a tiresome to read. I don't know, maybe it was used way too often. I understand she's upset and scared but I feel like she's just arrived in 1944 and was very unprepared despite she already met Dumbledore and already follow the plan to be introduced as his niece. I feel it's odd but it's just my opinion.

However, I still want to read more because you may reveal more details later and the plot itself is very much interesting and I believe it will getting more interesting in later chapters :)
McKenzie Shea chapter 30 . 12/8
I must say that this was absolutely wonderful! It was different, and engaging and felt very gritty and real. Thank you.
McKenzie Shea chapter 17 . 12/8
I've powered through all 17 chapters of this and I just want to thank you for not making Tom a perfect being. You are doing a wonderful job capturing how utterly insane he is, but in a very controlled way. I appreciate it so very much.
Marissaaaa chapter 30 . 11/19
I am crying hard ans ugly tears because of the emotions you have put me through.

This is the most beautiful story I've ever read. This is my first Hermione/Tom or the first one I finished. It had everything I imagined and wanted and more in Tomione.

God, I love your Tom.. Who is so damn evil and sociopath. I've never read a better protrayal of him like you wrote. It was... Perfect. Because he is a murder and not empathic and you just captured it SO WELL.

I love your Hermione because fuck, did she know what an evil bastard he was, but she fell for him anyway. I love their entire relationship... That's why I'm crying because you just pieced it all together like a puzzle piece. I love how you, as a writer, knew how unhealthy and fucked up their relationship was and how you captured that aspect.

Yet... No matter how sick or evil or twisted everything was, the love was so deep, passionate, and powerful.

And the time travel! I've NEVER read a time travel fic that did that damn good a job on the time line and future.

I loved the ending... God, I loved it. I'm still crying lol

THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart, for this amazing story.
Marissaaaa chapter 28 . 11/19
I felt so many emotions, I cried. Fuck, I love this.
Agh, I do like the happy ending, but I also wish she had stayed ... the same. This has been a fantastic story, but I confess that I had hoped for something different. The new timeline seems to ruin the significance of everything that had come before, and I think it would have been better if she remembered.

I do appreciate your artistic vision and the time that you spent writing this. You really are talented, and it was a fun read.

Thank you.
ohhh man that was très dramatique! I really appreciated the wolf/lamb analogy. Poignant. Really good chapter
oh my gooood Tom is so terrible for having purposely ... impregnated her holy hell
Fuuuuuuck. She's in too deep!
I do hope everything works out well for her.
Uhhh you asked about the sex scene and I don't know about the complexities of Hermione's character shining through and all that - but it was hot and it was well-written and it was good. It was good. So there's that.
ravishingwarrior chapter 30 . 11/19
I have read this sorry 3 times now. It is my favourite tomione story EVER and I don't think I'll ever find a better tomione fic, this is probably my favourite story out of all story's I've ever read. It's so beautifully written, you are such a good writer, and I aspire to be as good as you one day. Everything about this story is perfect. I love slytherin hermione, and I loved everything about tom. Thank you for this masterpiece, I hope you write more tomione in the future.
Wow. I love the descriptive, heady way in which you write. Everything seems so ... visceral. I love this.
Holy hell, this is *good*. Deliciously written.
1,718 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »