Reviews for Nightmare
Maria McBlackberry chapter 30 . 5/19
I was very impressed with this text, and with your permission I would like to translate it into Russian, because I haven't found a translation into it. I really want more people read this masterpiece. Thank ypu for answering in advance!
HelpmeHermione chapter 29 . 1/11
I seriously loved this fic! It's passionate and clever. You made it seem so real. I was really rooting for these characters! I would have loved more dueling and magic in general. But hey, it's your story and it's a pretty good one. Now I'm off to see what else you got.
Ashes of Dawn chapter 30 . 1/3
Loving how this chapter takes place exactly two years before my birth. Also, I enjoyed this story so much, though I do kind of wish we got a peak at their future together. I love how you wrote Edmond Lestrange the most out of the boys (excluding Tom, of course, he's always a favorite of mine).
yaya1900 chapter 20 . 11/6/2023
Thank you for the story! But I have to say that your Hermione is really stupid and completly out of character in that regard. I mean: she did't think about contracepion in several occasioon (I could have hunderstood that from a girl fron the 40s but not a modern one. I thought she would forget just once and Tom would be just luky), everybody lies to her and she doesn't understand, she is mediocre at class (started just recently to recive good grades), we never see her do magic or a duel (1)she cames from a wartime period and 2) she is 50 years in the futures: magic has to ave avanced since the 40s, like a modern student who is more advanced in math and science than his granda at the same age)
So...why should Tom fall for her? What is different in her from all the others girl at school?
I know it's a critic but the story in general is well written
QueenMie chapter 1 . 9/20/2023
Its has a very great start for a story but your Hermione is so OOC. I think book or movie Hermione is not the type to blurt out her secrets even when panicking or being tortured. For her to seem so lack of planning in the whole ordeal is very unusual.
maiqsmail chapter 3 . 7/5/2023
Fucking hell it's hard to read. The girl have a nervous breakdown non stop and I peaked bunch of chapters ahead and it doesn't really get any calmer. This girl needs to fucking chill and I'm afraid it's not my cup of tea to read it until she does.
Although the story is interesting and I can see some people appreciating that, it's too emotionally heavy and turbulent in its storytelling for me to enjoy. It's rather aptly named, I admit. Discontinued reading, good luck.
Namelyfine chapter 2 . 7/3/2023
Hermione sure does say fuck a lot
Guest chapter 23 . 4/6/2023
she finally finds her footing and fights back competently!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/6/2023
what happened to bookworm hermione... she for sure would've done something to learn more about pregnancy and what that entails. she is so dumb and glassy eyed here that she doesn't even know that she's not supposed to eat seafood. those little things that are overlooked are quite infuriating. hermione is barely the clever girl that everyone chalks her up to be. thank you for the read, though. still reading until the end.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/6/2023
why is hermione a bumbling idiot... surely she's more capable than this. i know tom is incredibly competent and intimidating, but surely there's a way wherein that is demonstrated without sacrificing hermione's capabilities. i do quite enjoy reading it still idk. i would like to see where this goes.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2023
Oh yes... She is fucked lmao
Lady Iola Potter chapter 30 . 1/9/2023
Rollercoaster of a story and hermiones back and forth emotions were a headache, but it was gripping and I loved it!
Lady Iola Potter chapter 21 . 1/9/2023
Jesus pick an emotion already does she want him or not its been going on for this whole time its getting old.
meooowwwdramionelover chapter 30 . 11/12/2022
BRILLIANT
Lavirtu.2 chapter 2 . 7/31/2022
Hermione looks so angry against the world, I lov hw she's agressive and different
2,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »