Reviews for Nightmare
Has anyone requested more from this finale timeline of Hermione, yet? Because I would LOVE to see more of Castor&Pollux&Hermione growing up!
libraryrockerr chapter 30 . 10/8
You are a genius.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Ninushka chapter 3 . 10/8
I have a hard time believing that both Hermione and Dumbledore would be so lousy with creating her story. I mean, why would they claim she had gone to a French school when she doesn't speak French well? That is quite a huge mistake for two such intelligent people.
LimitedEternity chapter 19 . 9/24
Oh they're both crazy. A this is what I expect from my Tomione stories. Afterall we know he's batty and a sane Hermione knows better than to touch that.
LimitedEternity chapter 13 . 9/23
I really love the bits from his diary, it's great seeing his raw POV on what's going on here.
LimitedEternity chapter 10 . 9/23
I was wondering when the possessiveness would come out swinging. Your Hermione is such a damned hot head, it's fun watching her dig herself deeper and deeper hahaha.
LimitedEternity chapter 8 . 9/23
Oh I am terrified to think what could have happened to Hermione, like that was such a scary scene to read, I thought he'd get her! But man she thought Tom was a handful before... He had already been thinking she needed protection and now this? Good luck EVER getting him to leave you alone after you go off being interesting and vulnerable.
LimitedEternity chapter 2 . 9/23
Ah our extraordinary Hermione stays under the radar as well as the sun hides in a clear sky. Poor thing, first day and he's already poking at her.
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 30 . 9/13
Heart wrenching. Beautiful and REAL. Thank you for sharing 3
Okay, I’ve officially scoured the entire site and am pleased to report this is the best tomione story on here
Lego chapter 30 . 8/20
I must say this is my favorite tomione story without tom riddle crucioing hermione and using as her pawn. This is the play of minds and very interesting in that. The part which I like is tom underestimate his minions which Hermione points. Dumbledore wants only to be manipulative and watching from far. He's neither good nor evil. I was guessing Abraxas and Lestrange intentions till the end. I don't care about the words used or about Hermione's mind cause anybody travelled that far back from a war will be affected. Good one with readable length of 30 chapters not 100 chapters of bull**** which others write.
PH MY GOODNESS THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING GAHH I LOVE THIS
Kai chapter 13 . 7/29
Pure smut for smut's sake. Story is flimsy, characters are either OOC (odd amount of 21st century cursing and vernacular from Tom and the gang) or poorly thought out. The first-person writing is boring and the swaps back and forth from Hermione to Tom don't seem to be there for the reader's benefit; are these snippets from the author's mastubatory diary that were accidentally submitted?
whyisthat chapter 30 . 7/29
Holy shit. Holy shittttttttt. This story is a mindfuck. There's a word for what it is, but I can't remember it but it made me unable to move away from my laptop screen for two days only to stop for sleep and food. I am Obsessed. Holy shit.
Somewhere in the middle you said something about people not being recpetive to this version of Hermione, and I understood that. The first few chapters in, I thought this Hermione was..strange. Not canon-like, and I seriously began to doubt her sanity a while into dating Tom. BUT. I understand why she had to be like that. So I guess what I'm getting at is yeah, Hermione was different and I might not agree with everything she did but that was partly why she and Tom were together and how she even survived in the hell-like past. And I appreciate the difference. A LOT. I thought I would hate both her and Tom but your writing is so compelling I COULDNT. I'm in love with both of them. And this story in general. And all the plot twists that FUCKED with my mind.
SPEAKING of the plot twists, I got fucked over SO HARD by them. Oh my god Dumbledore. And Abraxas. And Slughorn. And of course Edmond. I still don't know how to feel about Edmond. Holy shit this story blew my mind.
Also I never thought I would like Tom, but there were moments in your writing where I fell in love with him. There are small moments when he and Hermione experience with sexual things and you can tell how nervous and tentative and excited he is. There's also the whole thing about impregnanting Hermione so she wouldn't leave him. Oh my god, he must have been so lonely. No one loved him before Hermione, and he couldn't stand to lose her. My heart also felt like it would stop beating when they were in the Chamber of Secrets, he must have been so hurt and so sad that Hermione couldn't belive him. My heart hurt so much for both of them. Don't get me wrong, he's still creepy af with how willing he is to hurt people, but HE ISN'T PURELY EVIL and I love the small pieces of humanity in him.
Also, thank you so much for the Happy Ever After. I'm so happy about it. There was no doubt that their relationship was extremely toxic in the past, but this ending is perfect. Hermione is strong, she is rational, she still loves Tom a lot but I know she won't let the relationship devolve into toxicity. I am so happy.
Thank you so much. It's the first multi-chaptered Tomione I've read and ughhhh it was, like I tried to say before, so good I couldn't stop reading. This is such a masterpiece. I'm sorry if this rant is scattered, my brain is currently quite scattered. Thank you.
LumosLyra chapter 30 . 7/27
This was fantastic and so confusing at times! I loved it! I'm so interested in the new reality and what's in store for them in the future. I'm also curious about the altered reality. Brilliantly done.
1,799 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »