Reviews for The Park Bench
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Omg! I love this story! You are such an amazing writer and I couldn't stop reading! I really think that this would be awesome with a sequel as well, like about when Stevie moves in and how her and Zander grow :) what do you think?
HTRobsessed chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
AMAZING STORY..!
musiclover3222 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT'S SO AMAZING GREAT JOB!:D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Well I just remembered I had a Zevie obsession and reading this just reminded why I loved them in the first place. Your writing is so realisticially beautiful. Keep up the awesome writing! :)
Mermaid Lover chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
That was really good so I hop it's not just a one shot!
misskikimarie chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is just absolutely amazing. Wonderfully written, well thought out... I don't know what could have made it better, honestly. Great job. I hope to read more of your stories soon. :)
Peacelovewriting32 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Please write a sequel!
Sincerely, everyone in the fandom.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
No...no, dude... No, don't stop it there... j-just don't... Please update like as soon as you can... I'll freaking explode...
HatersGoing2Hate chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
It took me 4 hours to read this but finally done. And it's not because I'm a slow reader no I just like to visualize it.
SupahClassyNinja chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
. . AMAZING! this is pretty long but it was worth reading every word! you should totally do a sequel to this! i like how you made stevie act like herself, like all brave & tough & dosent care of like where people come from. i like how kacey is just same old Kacey: fashionista & gives relationship advice. Zander is same old Zander: cocky but can be really sweet. again 333 the one shot cant wait for more :)
Faye chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is soooo adorable.
imafishbloopbloop chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I really liked this story! It's was really long though, but I read everything and I loved it! AMAZING job! :)
hoaluvpatrome567 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I loved it! It was really long and lamazing! I love that it was different too! It was really good, you need to make a sequal One-Shot! This was a beautiful One-Shot and it was awesome! I can't get over it! Sooo cute! Okay, I'm done with my rant of praise to you, I'm gonna give a shout out to you on twitter now!