Reviews for Caution: Children At Play
spuffylover19 chapter 14 . 4/20
hi
just an idea but generally if it says 'to be continued' it will normally have another chapter after it.
an amazing plot by the way really cute and totally funny. I killed myself laughing with the ashes joke and the bunny ear prank;-)
Kasondra Strand chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
I love it!
Ceresxthexstar chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
I love this! Please continue soon!
KatKim22 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
good story
AnimeCookie chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
You know where the kitchen is! Hahahahahah! Love it continue
diebirchen chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
The chapter isn't here. ?
DidiSummers chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Hi!
Great chapter! I like the end with Buffy giving Spike the mug and sending Angel to get himself one...

see ya! :D
spike'smate chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
so now buffy has the sphere to get rid of glory! yippee
very good chapter sorry i didnt review 11 & 12
bradsan11 chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
hmm I don't get it. It's wrong to kill a human but Ben isn't human anymore not with Glory in his body. So I don't understand why they can't kill him and why Buffy is mad at Angel. Buffy would never act like that to Angel so consider me confused. He tried to do something he knows she has difficulty doing it and he gets mocked, Strange if you ask me even more if you know it would save Dawn.
DidiSummers chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
Hi!
Great chapter! the whole Spike and his Spiderman jamies was so funny, especially because when I read it I got an image in my head of how he would look with them hahhah... and the kiddies are back to their normal size...its good to see that Buffy is not been that mean with Spike, I hope that last for a while... smart idea the one of writing bout Ben equals Glory...mymymy Giles words make quite an impact in everyone...

see ya! :D
bradsan11 chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
I hope Angel succeed killing but I have a scary feeling about this.
I really hope that Spike has brothely feelings to Buffy so they can become good friends. I hope his longing to have a family with the Summer household will explain his feelings for Buffy. I also hope that Buffy will see accept Spike into the family.

I also hope that Angel and Spike will admid that they care for each other instead pretending that they hate each other. It will give Spike some belonging that he never had got in the Aurelius family. Angel being the head of that family will give him the acceptance that he so badly wants.

I never understood why Buffy couldn's see that Ben and Glory are one and the same person. I know she is human but she is also the Slayer and that part is superhuman so I never understood why she never saw the change. One off the things that wasn't logical in the series.

Good update.
bradsan11 chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Good they find out about Ben. They only forget one thing Ben isn't human anymore. Sharing his body with Glory makes him supernatural and he knows it. So innoncent human is an excuse that won't work in my opinion. I never get why everybody says he is a human being because he isn't anymore.

I like the interaction between Buffy and Spike and hope when they are adults again they will still be friends.
spike'smate chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
looking like an exciting story
spike'smate chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
so joyce wants someone other than spike for buffy nooooooooooo
i thought she was on spike's side
Crystal2913 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Aww your story is so cute! I cant wait for the next chapter.