Reviews for Demonology is an Art
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 19 . 5/30
Awesome story, I'm glad you got rid of Ash, he just needed to go. Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon. Looking forward to what's in store for these guys, happy ending hopefully.
wolf93ee chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
This story is wonderfully written! I absolutely love the ideas!
I must have more! Please continue!
Update soon!
Glasses chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
Seriously what is next?!
Samantha114 chapter 19 . 6/5/2014
Please update soon! This is such a great story!
Demon's Macabre chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
HIII there! it's me again. great chapter. I actually thought Claude was going to help Sebastian kick angel butt, but you did wonderfully well. you showed that Sebastian could be passionate and submissive in other chapters, yet this one clearly showed that he's not to be messed with and can stand on his own. once again, NICE. hope to here from you sooon.

-Tab ;D
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
If Sebastian really WAS the Prince of Hell Plains, that would explain why he's so sexy and stuff. XD
Guest chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
Also. Update soon please!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
YES. THANK YOU. AND I STILL LOVE THIS STORY
Shiina chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
Yes! Claude x Sebastian! And a well-written one too. I'm in love with this ff. Lol. Each chapter was long, allowing me to enjoy it all the more! I notice some spelling mistakes but it doesn't stop me from understanding it altogether. I love, love this so much! I'll be waiting for the update!
ElectraAngel chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
WHEN IS CHAPTER 19 COMING?! I LOVE THIS STORY A HELL LOT. PLEASE UPDATE SOON
LovelyParadise256 chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Another awesome chapter :D Although I'm confused. Is Ash no longer attracted to Sebastian or was that all a trick?
LovelyParadise256 chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
G
LovelyParadise256 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is awesome! Good sebastianXClaude stories are so difficult to come by. Please update asap!
Vidgealz C Valvatore chapter 17 . 11/27/2013
Awww, that was a cute ending of this chapter.
bocchanismine chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
squeeee! finally another really good Sebastian x Claude story. I find it hard to find them here anymore. I do hope you continue