Reviews for Never Let Me Go
Beautiful... Just Beautiful.
This is beautiful!
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 7/10
It's beautiful. Wow.
Thank you so much for a wonderful story. You are a fantastic writer. This is exactly what I needed to read after the series. I feel like I never got the closure that I needed with Tartarus. One minute they were struggling for the whole book, the next they were out. I couldn't process the emotional damage they were both going through, so thank you. This has helped me find a peace of mind with this topic. Truly amazing writing.
sO FU CKING GOOD OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING
Divergent Demigod Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/2
Awwww, I'm crying!
chloe.v.vasquez chapter 1 . 3/17
Wow. That's one of the best fanfictions about Percabeth I've read so far. Good job! I wish it was a tad bit longer though
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 2/22
And it ended perfectly. :')
bookgirl1020 chapter 1 . 1/10
Love it :)
Percabeth chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I don't know who the author is, I was just randomly looking up Percabeth fanfictions when I found this, and can I just say, this author is one Hades of a kickass amazing author.
It would have been better if I hadn't died thrice while reading this, though.
SpencerSexual chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This story,this short story or oneshot or whatever you want to call it. It really got to me, it made me cry. It's the first fanfiction that makes me actually cry. Oh my gods whoever wrote this, dear author of this story. I thank you for making me love Percabeth and for making me cry with this beautiful yet sad story. I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed this. Just the fact that it made me cry is really- that just means how much I enjoyed this story. If any movie,book,story,song,etc can make me really cry then it's a good one. Sounds ridiculous but really I LOVED IT SO MUCH IT MADE ME CRY.
Secrets in the Void chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
That was absolutely amazing! You're really great writer
ZachvsHale chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
That was a creative plot twist! I really loved how you made it your own story, but kept it true to the books.
Water-an'-Wisdom chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This is the sweetest story I've EVER read! I'm about to cry because of you! Just kidding, but that story was AMAZING!
: D
SorainaSkye chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Very nice, and a good realistic take on their PTSD after being in Tartarus.