Reviews for Never Let Me Go
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Sobbing. This is so perfect. I can't.
AlittleOverwritten23 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I will be back with a proper review... if I ever stop crying!
color-my-world21 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Whoa you just broke my friggin heart! Haha but great job!
BlueChoc chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is incredible. It's a terrifying prospect, but in the end, everything worked out fine.
Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh, yay! This is a lovely post-Tartarus fic. I loved it. :)
DandelionsAndDaydreams chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Okay, uh, that was amazing.

Wow... seriously, though. That was so... sad, and so... so good. Can this be published? This needs to get published. Wow. That was kind of beautiful.

Well, I haven't read any of your stuff in a long time. Then again, I kind if abandoned this site for a few months. Now with NaNoWriMo and this writing contest my English teacher is entering me in, I've only had this weekend to be on here. And, I finally got a tumblr! I know you probably don't care, but... still. I need someone to rant to.

Anyway. Back to your story. Have I mentioned how much I loved this? Because, yeah, I kind of do. I don't normally add things to my Favorite list, but this is definitely going on there. This should be on /everyone's/ Favorite list.

The dialogue was fantastic. A lot of people on here either do too much emotion in it or too little and it ends up sounding weird, but hey, you can actually write. Hooray!

That's another thing; I really like your writing style. I just read this one girl's story (it was a bit like this), and it was good, but she over-used adjectives and the flow was terrible. Then there are people who act like they've never heard the word description or imagery before in their lives.

Then there are people like you, who have a great balance, and it ends up creating a great writing style. Love it.

The grammar and spelling was good. (I think there were one or two spots where you misused/forgot a comma, but other than that it was fine.) The pacing was good, too. When I started reading this, I was worried it was going to get boring since it was kind if long. (I take that back— it was a really good length.) but actually, I wanted to read more. And I really liked how you incorporated flashbacks throughout the piece, and didn't just tell the story. And including Nico was a nice touch.

There wasn't really any imagery that made me go holy-crap-I-bow-down-before-your-awesomeness, but there were a few lines that I did really like. One I then was,

"He's far too good at saving her and she's not nearly as good at returning the favor."

Not exactly sure why I liked that so much; I just did. One of those things, I guess.

The characterization was extremely good, especially with Percy, I thought. In the ending, with him getting mad and then apologizing, that just did wonders for his character.

Oh, and thank you for making Percy get mad in an appropriate way. I cannot tell you how many times I've read something where Percy starts screaming and kicking/punching things. I'll be sitting there just like: *facepalm*. Because really, who gets mad like that? No one? Yeah, that's what I thought. But yours was very realistic and fit his character well. So, thank you.

Other than to include a bit more imagery (just be careful not to go overboard), and maybe to develops the plot more earlier in the story, I really don't have any CC. (And I'm being picky.)

This, my friend, was nothing short of amazing. I really, really enjoyed this.

Update soon!

P.S. Oh, and sorry for any spelling mistakes. It's nearly 1 am and I'm on my iPhone.
vacivity chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Your fic absolutely perfect- the plot, characterization, everything. (The fact that it's also extremely realistic kind of makes me want to cry in a corner.) Great job!
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This... was... amazing. I teared up while reading it, it was so, so sad. Since PJO is a children's book, RR won't touch on these things, which is such a shame, because it could be such a well written scene...
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Think I just died a little bit myself. I've been waiting for something exactly like this since MOA came out, thank you!
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Ooh, this was just written wonderfully
Jullytta chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This oneshot is just fantastic. I don't think Rick Riordan could do anything better than that. You're amazingly creative! The story sounds so perfect that it could be the official... and once I started to read it, I couldn't stop. In fact, I'm still baffled. The way you described Annabeth's feelings... I could feel it in my heart. I'm completely in love with your narrative and the way you just pick up the right words to make it misterious and dramatic at the same time.

I'm also a Paulo Coelho's fan and I think this quote in the end just fits perfectly with your fanfiction. The perfect end line for a perfect one shot.

I'm almost crying. Thank you for your amazing story. It made my day.
TheWorldBookGirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Can't log in right now, but this was beautiful. :') Amazing job, girl! (At least, I assume you're a girl...)

Awesome.
adreus chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I had to work myself up so that I could read this, afraid that I'd dissolve into a mess of sobs. It was beautiful, and I want to say... cleansing. The calm after you cry and you relax and how things'll be okay. Coehlo's quote was a great touch.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
awee:)
blazerules34 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow... this has a lot of emotion in it. It's wonderful, truly.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »