Reviews for Never Let Me Go
SayCheshire chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I don't think I can dislike anything you write. Finally, someone wrote a good post-Mark of Athena one-shot.
Obsolete Wisdom chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow... This is brilliant. There's no other way to describe it, really. Hopefully, Rick Riordan will think like you and know to make Annabeth and Percy's experience as real (and traumatic).
Lee Athenson chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is incredible. You have a defining characteristic of great writing: brevity. Your word choice and syntax are well-thought-out; they convey more emotion, characterization, plot, and impact that most others can show with more words. And with your beautifully simple word choice, it's still raw and powerful.

I love this and look forward to reading more of your work.
My5tic-Lali chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
this is such an amazing and beautiful fanfiction! I absolutely LOVE this! I love both their reactions, and I love the fact you made Percy die and get sent back by Thanatos! I cannot say how much I love this!
Pichitinha chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I really love your writing. It's very clean and simple, still very passionate.

I liked how you used the time lapses here, it just made everything much more... moving, emotional. It made us feel like we're living it.

also, great charcaterization (is that a word? hahaha). Both Percy and Annabeth are very IC and that's the most important thing in a fanfic.

And also, great plot. The whole dying and coming back, and mainly, the memory loss, because you made it sound just right, like it was just a situation way too traumatic and too not-normal for them to handle it normally.

I loved it. Congratulations. )

(I believe your finger tricked you at the very last word, the "h" should be after the "l".)
Golden Drachma chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Flawless!
gallifreyfalls chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
That was beautifully written. The writing was so delicate and evocative. The story flowed well; each element melds with the next, and the overall plot was great. The emotion in your words is almost tangible, and the little bits of humour you have are brilliant. It's amazing.
janeyway chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Ohhh so good!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oooh, I didn't mind the spoilers (didn"t read the last two books, you see).

Great, great characterisation, I love that it turned out to be an Annabeth character sheet, there was lots of, lots of information I adored. I simply love them together! Great grown up Percy, he managed to stay the easy going bloke he was.

Great! :D
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is absolutely incredible.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
that was absolutely AMAZING! definitely my favourite :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Oh my gods! That was so sad, I started crying, buts it pretty true. It'll probably happen.
high.fiving.jesus chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I freaking love this.

It's such a mature, dark and rich, take on the Percabeth relationship upon their return from the deepest pits of hell. It's compelling and well-written; they break down. They freak out and lose their minds, their hope, their peace. And that's okay; it's expected after whatever it is they really went through.

And then they get better. Because they're strong.

I can't think of a better path for the story to take. This is it; this is right. This is perfect.

I just can't express in words how I love this or how far my love extends.
Flo chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This is so well written and you represent both Percy and Annabeth beautifully. Awesome job! Love it (:
blolb555 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012