Reviews for Insanity
beautiful! ;)
i loved it!
congratulations!
lucyred62md1 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
I loved this so much. Thank you for a different perspective. It was so heart warming!
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Really good!
Bason chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
AWw this was so great! The change of tones was very well done too, it did not deny anything that had already occurred in the previous chapters. I really enjoyed it, and would love to read more of this universe. Great job!
etotheswan chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
This was so wonderful! I loved it!
riverkirby chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
that was really wow i loooooved this story lol and it was pretty funny too and sweet and awesome :P
smartypantsof13 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Haha she turned him into a frog, I love this story. I wish it continued forever
Saanak chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Ow, so beautiful ! (sorry, I'm French, so this review will be simple) but it's just a really, really beautiful story. it's impressive to see Regina slowly becoming insane because of Emma's absence, and their reunion is just... magic
shoestring potato chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
This is admittedly one of my favorite fics in this fandom. Thank you for piecing together this wonderful story. I do hope you'd write more SwanQueen in the future.
shoestring potato chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
D'awww! I love this awkward family reunion.
shoestring potato chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I normally find Prince Charming annoying, but you've made him likable here. I understood his hesitance in Regina's actions and the way he slowly warmed up to her, even if it's partly for the sake of his family. Nicely done.
Transylvanian chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Good story.
CorLeonis92 chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Really great story! :)
Lanaholic chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
I really liked the idea and what you made of it.
Well done!
sinandmisery chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
um. i love your writing. i've mentioned this, yes? (ps you're the only person i've read swan queen fic from and now i have unreasonably high expectations...)