Reviews for (More) Pressing Matters
greensword101 chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
I liked the part where Dick imitates Bruce during the galas. A lot better than the stereotypical socialites who are prejudice against him because of his background and not knowing when to shut up. You are painting a better picture here. Not everything is black and white. When a celebrity adopts a child, I feel happy for them because they are accepting another member into the family and I don't see anything negative written about the adoptive child. I guess Gotham's high society is more curious than annoyed that Bruce is a dad now. Really happy ending with basically all loose ends tied up. Thank you!
greensword101 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Since Bruce didn't have a look of horror on his face, I can safely assume Dick wasn't hurt? The only thing frightening was his constant nightmares and maybe being around other hostile people that frightened him even more with glares instead of blows. This is by far the best origin story where an overused and not true plot point is used with Dick not getting hurt. The bitch practically getting arrested is an added bonus as well. Every time I notice that someone is putting Dick in this place, they always mess up and not have justice served. You are different. You are like paganpunk2, writer of "Firework", another Dick Grayson origin story with a deeper plot. Thank you so much for not screwing up this tale, which is a lot like your other Dick Grayson story where Bruce practically gets Cunnigham in trouble with the law. This was a great story with great action!
CosmicEssence chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
loved the mix of sources and the retelling you've given here. Enjoyed it a lot!
poppetjin chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
oh gosh this has been one of the BEST stories i've read EVER! i loved it!
Duly Ignored chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
I like the way you ended this. That little bit of banter made me laugh. Good story!
hguy13 chapter 12 . 2/25/2014
You should write a sequel to this sequel
Jangling Bacon chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
This is really good. It's sad, but still happy, in that way that all great authors can write.
Victory-Starr chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Awww. Poor Dick. I can't even imagine what it's like to go through what he did.
bat-tron chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Oh my glob! _ Bruce was too adorable in this! (As was Dick, of course!)
Great story, I absolutely loved it!
4-Starry-Night-8 chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
This was really good and really funny towards the end.

I like how Dick was more skilled than his Gaurdians thought and kept scaring them with his eccentrics.

Robin seemed a little OOC. Like you were trying to force the happy nature. Also this really put me off; I've never heard of batman "hiding" Robin in his cape before.
Ved17 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
"Great and powerful indeed." Ha! Now that's a one liner!
Falseface chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
And so, the story begins.
CaptainOldDog chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
good story.
The Wolf Of Cair Paravel chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
I just spent an hour and a half reading this story, and I am thoroughly pleased. :) You really know your stuff on the Bat-family, at least as far as Dick Grayson's story goes. I commend you on a job well done! :)
talk-ape chapter 12 . 2/22/2013