Reviews for (More) Pressing Matters
Wolvenn-Pup chapter 12 . 4/4
I like the way you ended this. That little bit of banter made me laugh. Good story!
hguy13 chapter 12 . 2/25
You should write a sequel to this sequel
Jangling Bacon chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
This is really good. It's sad, but still happy, in that way that all great authors can write.
Victory-Starr chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Awww. Poor Dick. I can't even imagine what it's like to go through what he did.
Aoka-Chan chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Oh my glob! _ Bruce was too adorable in this! (As was Dick, of course!)
Great story, I absolutely loved it!
4-Starry-Night-8 chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
This was really good and really funny towards the end.

I like how Dick was more skilled than his Gaurdians thought and kept scaring them with his eccentrics.

Robin seemed a little OOC. Like you were trying to force the happy nature. Also this really put me off; I've never heard of batman "hiding" Robin in his cape before.
Ved17 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
"Great and powerful indeed." Ha! Now that's a one liner!
Kiko'sTOY chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
And so, the story begins.
I'm Judging You chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
good story.
The Wolf Of Cair Paravel chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
I just spent an hour and a half reading this story, and I am thoroughly pleased. :) You really know your stuff on the Bat-family, at least as far as Dick Grayson's story goes. I commend you on a job well done! :)
talk-ape chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Maginifcent
talk-ape chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
Nice touch with the sign description - I can really visualise everything in this fic.
talk-ape chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
"And, no, he had not been acting like a "paranoid first-time father-slash-stalker," as Alfred had drolly implied. There was nothing paranoid about his placing micro tracking devices in the kid's clothing. So what if every pair of shoes in Dick's closet—not to mention the collars of his shirts and the waistbands of his pants—were wired to send out a low-level EMP signal?
He hadn't put trackers in Dick's underclothes or socks, had he? That proved he was definitely not a stalker. He was merely the justifiably concerned guardian of a little boy who'd caught the attention of a dangerous mobster. And now, his concerns had been proven correct… so take that, Mr. Dry-Witted Butler."

Ahahahhahhaha.

And I cannot thank you many enough times for putting the comic references at the bottom. You are the only one I have thus seen to do this - it helps so much for one who has not read many of the comics.
Wow you know your stuff!
talk-ape chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
cool
talk-ape chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
"there was no way in hell that Batman would ever officially associate with a group that called itself the "Super Friends." Seriously, just thinking about it was costing him credibility points in the whole "dark and mysterious avenger of the night" department""

Hahaha and I'm cackling like a Grayson