Reviews for Four Letter Words
Azucar chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Another awesome story! Great job!

Sugar
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Hi, this is a great tag! From 'luck' to 'gift', I love it! Thanks and cheers!
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Phenomenal! I love this!
jsq chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I am extremely late to the party on this one, but I thought it was lovely. So glad you took on this moment.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
"Better late than never, right?" - Haha, lateness is all relative. I usually don't get around to writing tags to an episode until several months after it airs!

I love this story! It feels so true to all three of them. I especially love your take on what was going on in Ziva's head when she called Gibbs a "stubborn fool" - it shows a great understanding of her character. I also appreciate the subtle hint of Tiva that doesn't overwhelm the story, with Gibbs realizing what he should expect between them (I like my Tiva on the light side).

And Tony's little smirk when Ziva mentioned "High Noon" made me lol. :)
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This was great! I guess with the girls Gibbs sort of has to apologize sometimes, and I think Z was right. I'm glad G noticed that clearly T&Z are headed in a 'them' sort of direction and he can probably deal with that. But the 4 letter word...nice choice :) Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Well, I ... am not really sure what to say, haha. This is a little bit like my fic, so it'd be like reviewing my own fic, but *ahem* anyway :P

I like how ANGRY Ziva is; Gibbs had really scared her, I think, by going off on his own like that. I'm glad he did go to talk to her in the end, though. I'm wondering what her and Tony's argument was about :D (Apart from just the single sentence Ziva told Gibbs that Tony had said, of course.)

Poor Ziva :( I guess she and Gibbs don't see completely eye to eye here, but maybe they understand each other a little better now.

I love the Tiva-ish moment at the end! "Gift. It's a gift, Tony." Oh, my. I love that very much, not only because it's Tiva but because it's true.

Nice fic!

-Sophie
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This is just... gah. You've managed to put into words so many of the G/Z and T/Z feels that I had after watching 10x01; thank you!
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Someone really should've head slapped him for doing that. I knew he would survive because there is no NCIS without Gibbs but still.
KrisShannon chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love this 'closure' to that particular moment on the show. Ziva was clearly very frustrated with Gibbs for going solo on this, but he was right to do it as this was destined to come down to him and Dearing. The scene in the house, right before Gibbs killed Dearing made that evident when Dearing brought up that both men had 'avenged' the deaths of their children. Gibbs' 'justice' for Kelly's death was more warranted as he killed the man who murdered his family. Harper Dearing's acts of justice were not. He became a mass murdering terrorist. Still, this fact did not help Ziva accept Gibbs' actions any easier. Also, it is clear Ziva feels comfortable enough with Gibbs to express to him her anger in his actions. I believe that anger stemmed from fear more than anything. As you pointed out here in this story, her thoughts were that the team, and especially herself have lost too much. She was terrified to lose the only true father she has ever had. This was a great story! I enjoyed it very much!
Mechabeira chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
No, THIS is a gift. So subtle and kind and yet sharp and spare enough to make the reader do the work. I love it. Brava.
sopmire chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Ooo, so wonderful! This part needed a tag, and I'm so glad you wrote it like this. Very sweet ending too! Thanks for writing and sharing
mishka chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Love it!
xoxonessie chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
aww I love it, I really did. I loved the part when Gibbs realizes Ziva was not as okay as it seemed and he had not noticed because he assumed she was just like him. That's so true.
Robern chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh yeah this would have been real nice, well done!