Reviews for Both Sides of the Gun
Verlerious chapter 30 . 3/9
Ugh, so scary seeing Chris like this. But I'm so intrigued by it. I keep thinking like Piers that maybe he won't hurt him. I'm glad Piers made the move to run away and that Jill was there to help. I really thought LLeon might bite the bullet there. Thanks for a fantastic read. I look forward to the future updates.
Ultimolu chapter 30 . 3/7
Did you...kill Jill?

O-O

-freaks out-
I really hope u didn't go and kill off Leon and Sherry that would be awful :'(... but fantastic story can't wait to see what's next
Cielshadow17 chapter 30 . 2/28
Such an intense chapter! Ahhh you are awesome but that cliffhanger! Gay you are killing me Lol. Well anyway just update soon I am on the edge of my seat here! Stay awesome
orangepotato chapter 30 . 2/25
I should b sleeping right now so I'll make this short, but i finally had time to catch up so I couldn't miss the chance!

Excellent chapter! It was so tense and the characterizations were spot on again. Well done with the previous chapter too. I liked Leon getting very serious and physical... Hopefully we'll see more of him and his new short fuse (probably stemming from Ada). I'm hoping he'll be coming to the rescue here at the end of your evil cliffhanger! Makes me wonder about Jill too... Is she dead? Or is Chris still inside there somewhere and didn't shoot her fatally and instead, just enough to cause injury so she can't follow? So many questions!

Fabulous job as always! The pacing, the characterizations, the tension, the excitement, the mystery... All of it is perfect. You're a genius, my friend! Pure and simple!

I look forward to another update from you soon! Especially because of that evil cliffhanger... Not that I can blame you. As most writers understand, cliffhangers r wonderful places to leave chapters on.

Update again soon,
Orangepotato
anonymous coward chapter 30 . 2/24
If you killed her off, I...I...I'll be very sad. :(
MissSexyRain chapter 3 . 2/7
Shit is about to go down.
MissSexyRain chapter 2 . 2/1
In Piers' head he's like "Damn Captain."
This is no doubt one of my top 3 five I ever read. This is golden, the dialog is perfect as well as the portrayal of each character. Can't wait for more
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 1/30
This is starting off awesome!
Cielshadow17 chapter 29 . 1/26
Oh man Chris and Jill are close now! Can't wait to see what happens when our two parties meet! You are keeping me on the edge of my seat here! Stay awesome and update soon!
clonezero chapter 29 . 1/21
Yes an update! Still so many questions but I just have to wait! Keep up the great work sir!
Ultimolu chapter 29 . 1/21
Damn, Leon laid down the law. o.o
I'm not sure if I have ever seen Leon that angry in a fanfic.
-pokes Leon-

Leon: -glare-

o.o -scampers away-

Really, really good chapter. I need to get a move on with my own post RE6 story.
Lunar Scholar chapter 29 . 1/20
Ha ha! Great to see this fic updated! One of my favorites, and the best in the resident evil category! Since you're active here, I'm hoping Unplugged will be updated soon? Please? Seeing the email telling me this was updated made my day! Love this story, hopeful for more chapters soon!
I love the role reversal in this chapter since a several chapters back Jill was the emotionless weapon and Chris fought her hoping a shred of humanity was their now it's her doing it for him, oh it's gonna be sad to see peirs and Chris fight