Reviews for Both Sides of the Gun
DugFinn chapter 35 . 11/22
Yay, another chapter! This is so great! I'm super sad about Leon and Ada. I actually shed a manly tear for him. Your writing made me feel his pain. Really great job. I hope Jill is able to help them. But on the other hand, the part of me that adores Wesker wants them to fail so bad. D: So conflicted!
Anyways, great job and I'm definitely looking forwards to your next update! ;3
I will cry like a baby if Chris dies. You hear me? CRY. TT
DugFinn chapter 34 . 9/23
Wow. Just. Wow.
I have no words, but the few I do have, verge on 'Wow.' This is one of the best fics I've read in a very long time, and I can't even begin to fully process it all. I feel for each character, and their plight and the world you've crafted is fantastic.
I'm highly anticipating the next chapter and can't wait to see where this goes.
Thank you for this amazing fic and keep up the incredible work!
feriyen chapter 34 . 9/3
interesting chapter, I like, but I have some doubts as if they kill Wesker will happen with Chris as the technically need to Wesker for his connection. be nice q Chris died with him
deez nuts chapter 1 . 8/29
great start. huge fan of valenfield.
Ultimolu chapter 34 . 8/28
That was one emotional end there.
littlevamp chapter 34 . 8/28
Sorry I didn't review earlier; I managed to read it early this morning before work, and I must say this was a really nice chapter. I especially enjoyed the end-was a bit emotional, to be honest. Leon and Ada have more undermined feelings towards each other than any character (on a romantic level, at least). Very well written. I look forward to another update :) All the best. -Lil V.
Harrisheart chapter 33 . 8/22
Been reading this for a long long time and I just wanna say I love your writing, and it absolutely made my day when I realized this had updated again! I love the way you portray all the characters and where you've taken this so far :D.
Jackyll chapter 33 . 8/4
Oh my god, I am loving this development between Jake and Piers. Very rarely their relationship is explored this way, can't wait for more interaction between them. Wesker and Chris scenes are perfect as usual my god, I can't even. And Buddy is always a pleasure to see, love that short scene with them.
LeoN WiNgsteiN chapter 33 . 7/28
I just read all of this in a few days and was hanging off of every word. This story is just... This may be one of my favorite fanfics I've ever read. The characters are all so well written, and the scenes are so vivid, I feel like I'm there. I'll be sticking around, that's for sure. I can't wait for more!
Cielshadow17 chapter 33 . 7/25
Poor Jake! He is getting better so that is good. I just hope the gang can find a way to help Chris eventually! Keep up the good work and update soon! Stay awesome
catlover2976 chapter 33 . 7/21
I'd probably start angrily screaming at somebody if I was in Piers's position. Which is why the world is lucky that I am not Piers Nivans. Plus it would be weird cause I'm not a dude and I don't really want to be.
bloody raptor chapter 33 . 7/21
The fact that Chris is currently fighting against the viral instincts makes me wonder what will happen if he's ever in the same room with Jake. Will Jake act subdued towards him since he in a way created him or will Chris be seen as an equal.

Another possibility is that the virus works on imprinting meaning that Piears might be seen as the "Alpha".

Although I suppose it's just as likely that Wesker, being the proverbial queen bee as it were, will just have control over both of them on the viral scale at least until one of them becomes a bigger preditor.
Ultimolu chapter 33 . 7/19
Wesker is one sick puppy. Sick, sick, and triple sick.
littlevamp chapter 33 . 7/19
Damn, this chapter was epic-and I just can't express how much I love Wesker, especially during his conversation with Chris. Even though Wesker lied and manipulated alot of people, he was never more true to his words than when he revealed his plans, and this chapter was no exception. The little conversation between himself and Chris just proved how devoted he is, even after all this time, to his dream. I just love their bond. And Wesker really seems set on taking Chris along with him. I actually want him to succeed lol as bad as that would be. I look forward to your update. Great job!-Lil V.