Reviews for Changing Red
Radstriker chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
This is wonderful, keep up the great work.

I really like the Lazarus Pit related explanation for Jason's behaviour and the character of Alli is awesome and it would be great if Jason (in the comics) had a sister like this.
GlOmP3R chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
wow! that was awesome :D
great story!

congrats on finishing it(:
cant wait for more
GlOmP3R chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
Love it, can't wait for more. Your writing is awesome!
Broken.Bird.Nightingale chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
JASON GET BACK HERE! JAY-BIRD!
*cough* Anywho. Good chapter!
HollyKnight chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
O my, you're genius :D
Broken.Bird.Nightingale chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
He's going all Two-Face! Sorry, that just popped up into my head. I've been gone for a while, but good chapters!
GlOmP3R chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
as usual, i LOVE it! :D it was great.
GlOmP3R chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
Wow, that sounds hard D: I love the new chapter, major clifhamger, can't wait to see what happenes :D
GlOmP3R chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Love it. you up-date so fast :D wish i could up-date that fast D: lol, anyway cant wait for more!
GlOmP3R chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
awh, love it! but its to short D:
ah well, untill next time! :D
Broken.Bird.Nightingale chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Haha! Funny chapter! I like how they can't speak Latin X3 Funny stuffs right there.

I hate when people stare at me like I'm crazy when I complain about his death. They're like "OH MY GOSH RICHARD/TIM DIED?!" and I just wanna... punch someone...
Laura-Shi chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Oh is there something going to happen between Alli and Dick. That would be interesting. Who will figure out who Alli is first to Jason. I cannot wait to see there reactions of Alli being Jason's older sister. I also liked that personalities are close to each other.
GlOmP3R chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
LOVE it! :D
you up-date heka fasst! C:
cant wait for more
Broken.Bird.Nightingale chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
*whew* My little bird lives. Satisfied, I am. Of course you aren't the only Jay-bird freak! Heck, I rant to those who dis him for like fifteen minutes at school. I've ranted for a solid hour about him once. Therefore... yah. Good chapter!
5-STAR chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Awesome chapter! Thanks for that cookie! Lol I hope jason goes and lives with Bruce he can always visit his sis. Please update soon!