Reviews for Blinding scars
countrylovinfangirl chapter 2 . 5/13
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
kris937 chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
I want more chapters this is really good. I love is so far.
WRose chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,590.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
I love this soooooo much! I hope you are still working on this! I can never find good stories about characters being blinded!
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
It's nkt too mug of a bad excuse you can spah got oils on yourself by accident.(done it. And it's a pain to soothe.)

My vison in my right eye isn't good 1/2 the time.
Flying Chrissy chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
when's the next update? I would to know just what happens next!
MandyBurke76 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This story is great so far . i look forward to reading more please update.
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Please update, savvy?
elvesknightren chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
I;d read more,please update soon:)
mandaree1 chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
I love this fanfic!
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
THIS IS REALLY GOOD! CONTINUE IT PLEASE!
dem bones chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Last Chapter I was wondering where Harry ran off to? Did he discover the room of requirement is he hiding in the astronomy tower? Is Snape going to find him, did he even notice Harry left? Is he going to go to the Dursleys first? Maybe they can make Petunia sign adoption papers. Professor McGonagall probably has a niece whose connected to the Ministry and magical adoptions and thus could probably help pull of the adoption legally.

Maybe the death eaters capture Harry before they could do anything.
EmilyF.6 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Oooo what's going to happen?! Great story! Thank you for writing!
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Poor Harry TTTT
Please update so Harry can eat a better life!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »