Reviews for The Girl Who Wasn't There
Random A la Grace chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
aww..I hope you can update this one soon . Thanks for another great read! I can't believe I read this story ten years ago...it's still great! haha have a good one!
Azhwi chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
*snort* Cute. The title is accurate.
Though, I'm not sure who got slapped. I think Kaoru?
I like this plunny. Make Kaoru stronger. Will always support that!
Azhwi chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
*cough*
That second line? "Kenshin could have one of his psychic inutitons and catch her." I read that as "psychotic." *grins*
Azhwi chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Bwuahaahahahaa!
That's great! Go Kaoru!
the.stories.live.on chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
I feel kind of pathetic, having to go back another chapter to review, because I've already reviewed the last one. I really like this story, and the examination of Kaoru's character. It really is disappointing that she wasn't able to develop more as a character in the series, and I love that she gets the chance to do that here. She really is strong, and doesn't get near enough credit. I like the fact that she is taking time to discover herself, and her own reasons for living. I think my favorite part had to be when Hiko asked her where she was 25 years ago, when he was looking for an apprentice. I really hope you continue this story sometime. It is really well done, and I love the premise. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
lol. What a mess! I dunno if I am going to take Aoshi seriously or die laughing.
Tinsnail chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
This is GREAT! I love that Kaoru is her own person in this story (unlike most, in which she is so entranced by him as to be practically emotionally dependent on him), and I wish there were more like it. Given that it has been so long since this story was updated, I doubt you have any plans to keep writing it, but I hope you do anyway.
QuicksilverWitch chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
This has a very relevant and interesting premise; I can't wait to see where you take this!:D
Daisy's Blog chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
this is a really good story

i hope you will one day pick this one up again

I really like the idea of focusing on soley kaoru for once and delving into her inner workings and thoughts as she goes through self realization

this gives her a lot more depth than others
the.stories.live.on chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
Dude! I love your stories! Please continue! I love your interpretations of Kaoru, and I love Hiko. (who doesn't)
NiminariAmriath chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
u need to update this! its great!
Brukaoru chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
Aah! I love the plot to this, too bad it was never completed. :(
Gyreflight chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
I know that this is an older fic, perhaps so much of one that it might be hard for an author to get back into the same headspace it was written from, but it's also one of the most memorable examples of its type, and I would love to see it continued one day. Failing that, I am glad that it has been left up here, as it makes a strong enough impression to be worth reading (and re-reading) as it stands.

Gyre
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
Oh dear hear I go again finding these incredible stories..that havent been updated in years.

Well i know everyone has reasons. so if you ever plan on updating..believee me I will be exstatic to read it.

D
Deanna chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
I *love* this story. Actually, I enjoy practically every story you've written so far! So occasionally I go back re-read and see if there have been any updates that I missed. Darn, no updates here... Can't wait for you to write more (of anything)!