Reviews for If I Only Had the Nerve
Inspector Spinda chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
haven't read this yet, but im going to cause it looks interesting. i just want to make a guess beforehand. I feel that Joker would be afraid of remembering the past. There are two things the average person fears, one is being completely and totally alone and the second is death. Joker is afraid of neither, but remembering the past could causing him to redevelop these basic human fears which he is afraid of doing. :D
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Man, Harley has, imo, hands down the WORST case of battered wife syndrome I've ever seen. That AND she's a masochist and is into public humiliation (if it's at the hands of Joker of course) I do feel sorry for her, but then again I don't because she keeps going back to that psycho even when he's shoved her out of a 3rdtd story window. Of And my guess on Joker's gear would be obscurity. To die with a whimper, nor a bang. No epic fight with the bat, no taking out half of Gotham with him, no theatrics. Just a bullet to the brain and then he isn't found for months. Because everyone just... forgot about him.
PartyPenguina3 chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
ALSO didn't realize this was written by you. Verrrry comical though. I was so worried when the Joker died (for Harley of course, not my own obsession *ahem*) but that ending was just so great!
Madi H chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
I died laughing at the fish thing joker did please update!
Holdim chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
"It took a lot to convince me he wasn't dead, even after he appeared in my cell. An awful lot." O.o

Wow, the Joker can kill and torture hundreds of people, but he really seems like a bad guy when he's mean to other rogues.

I really like this story. It kept all the characters in character, and had a fun, upbeat tone, while also including tinges of regret and sadness. Great!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
NICE! Love the twist at the end! The Joker is such a bastard...Go JOhnny! NIce job!
AuroraB chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Ah, a happy ending for Johnny! Admittedly as commented below me, yes, in canon Joker is immune to Fear Toxin, but this made the story no less enjoyable, so well done! :)
whysoharley chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
*whew* hes alive! Yay luv allur books expeseicely this oneXD
FYI chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
According to comics the Joker is immune to Scarecrow's fear toxins, actually they state Joker's too fucking crazy to be afraid of anything.
whysoharley chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
ekkkk noooo ... NOOOOOO!mr.j :(
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Please Update SOON! Loving the story so far
Someone chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Hot dog, this is awesome! Please continue.