Reviews for Left in the past
Radioactive Xenomorph chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Very well 10/10 keep it up
kira1525 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
D'8 add more!
GuyDirectioner19 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Loved the story what do they mean when they say like each other like? Like like or friend like just wondering kinda got all romanticish lol but either way would make a great story continue cant wait (:
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Um, I hope you don't plan on making Ellis and Nick gay. I'm not racist against gay people, but when it comes to cool dudes, like Nick and Ellis, then I kind of am. I play Left 4 Dead all the time, and in no lifetime, would Nick and Ellis start making out or giving each other a blowjob. Good so far, but if you change it, you will have lost one veiwer. [ See, the thing is, I imagined Ellis or Nick getting with Rochelle or Zoey, ( Unless Zoey likes Francis ;]) so it would be kind of weird if they just started getting real love feelings for each other. Some of my best friends are gay, and they feel the same way. NICK AND ELLIS SHOULD NEVER BE CONSIDERED GAY! THEY DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER LIKE THAT! THEY ARE FRIENDS! THEY ARE NOT GAY! Now, thank you for reading this. [ Don't be mad, that is just my honest opinion.
Digital wolfx02 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Ok, this is pretty good, cant wait to see where you take it though!