Reviews for War of the Words
sfsdfsdlfsaldfaslfk chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Awwww... from rivals to boyfriends!
TheresaG chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Cute! Good theme and great writing!
saku-ann chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
I poxt my review like this because I already did with my real user a few years back.
I read it again and fell in love one more time. It reminded me strongly of Benedick and Beatrice.
Thanks for writing! lots of love x
parsimonia chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I really liked this story! It's funny how I'm reading American Gods right now and Gaiman is one of my favorite authors.

See you!
BLav527 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
This was brilliant! I loved every word!
MMB2004 chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Thanks for writing!
LSKlaineGleek chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Such a smartly written, interesting fic! I sat down to read and couldn't stop! The anger and obvious attraction - hiding their true selves, but not able to hide from each other - LOVED IT! Excellent story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I love this :-) And of course, Kurt would be the snobby reader with a secret love for trashy novels and Blaine the classically schooled reader who unabashedly loves any and all kinds of stories and shares his love for them openly and enthusiastically.
Kurt's Anatomy chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Oh my GOD. Cuteness. Cuteness EVERYWHERE.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This is so sweet :) I am loving the klainebows... :D And the Tina searching :P
poetic star chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I really enjoyed the intellectual aspects of this and the romance was cute but I was hoping for more sexy ;)
VoyageAsia chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I loved this story (and the sequel). This was a very unique plot line and I thought that Blaine was adorable and Kurt was quick witted. Thanks so much for sharing the story.
ChocolateBeth chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is just brilliant! It was hilarious and imaginative and entertaining and the sexual tension was perfect :P I absolutely loved it! :D
BeleivingInMagic7 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I find it delightfully ironic that I'm REVEIWING this story. I liked it. The banter was definitely made me laugh and their their more intellegent conversations made me feel really stupid.
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Wow. That was incredible! Thank you so much for writing this - you are an extremely talented writer. Your language was amazing, but I especially loved the way you developed Kurt and Blaine's relationship - it we really well done :)

Thank you!