Reviews for The Wind Fighters
warrof chapter 14 . 3/23
Really enjoying this story! However just to point out, It's Ichiraku Ramen, Tenuchi, and Kakashi's Father, Hatake Sakumo, did not wear a face mask... Just saying.
Agrond chapter 15 . 3/6
It was an excellent story, one of the ones we can start reading but to stop until the end. You also had a good grasp of the differents character, making them evolve in an interesting way. I'm just wondering if Naruto is aware that he was adopted or that he is the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki, but the answers are probably in the sequel.
steellord chapter 15 . 2/26
aswome.
Deflow chapter 15 . 2/22
Love it
Disappointed in the CHARACTER BASHING
satr1mar chapter 3 . 2/17
some spelling mistakes. coke instead of choke. haishi instead of hiashi and a few more I cannot remember
Adharsh chapter 15 . 2/16
quiltedcat chapter 15 . 2/16
These AU father/son stories are a weakness of mine. I'm sure you have noticed that they are usually never completed. Congratulations on a completed story! I'm looking forward to the continuation.
anonymous chapter 14 . 2/15
sequel! sequel! sequel! SEQUEL!
anonymous chapter 12 . 2/15
nice, little sad that naruto almost died...again. p.s. isn't it possible to go back and edit chapters?
anonymous chapter 9 . 2/15
nice job on chapter 9, the only mistake i saw was genma sennin and genma kin and ken, you probably ment gama which is what they use for toad in japanese, got gamakichi right though.
anonymous chapter 5 . 2/13
nice chapter, only missed spelled word is azuma(really asuma)
anonymous chapter 4 . 2/13
doing good so far. P.S two this time as well: ichihara and tourou, actually spelled ichiraku and teuchi, unless you wanted them that way
anonymous chapter 3 . 2/13
I like the story so far, lets see if you kept making the chapters this well. P.S only two missed spelled words: gara and coke/coking, actually spelled Gaara and choke/choking
Adharsh chapter 14 . 2/12
Good job on the story .it was great .
The last chapter was also good.
I hope you would continue to write the sequel to this story soon.
Great work.