Reviews for The Wind Fighters
May chapter 15 . 4/27
Cool.
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 13 . 4/17
hehe I found a mistake you said kisame and itachi instead of kismame and kazu
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 3 . 4/15
Wait are they 4 or 5 years old? if so, you make them seem a little older.
xNaruHina chapter 14 . 2/25
Man this story was absolutely amazing. It did Naruto Hatake justice in its own special way. The interactions between Temari and Naruto were some of the best fluffy, romantic scenes I have read in fanfiction. You should be very proud of yourself for this story.

On a side note, using the word 'quim' in the lemon kind of ruined its immersion..everything else about the lemon was great.
xNaruHina chapter 12 . 2/25
Naruto is basically immune to poisons. He just needs time to fight it,Tsunade isn't necessary.
Anime Princess chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
I like how things are going. Temari and Naruto being betrothed is AWESOME! At such a young age too. I'm glad the Kazekage isn't dead because of Orochimaru. And Gaara is MUCH nicer AND able to sleep! Sleep must be beautiful and a glorious thing to him now.
Animefreakshow6 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I brought some dippers
KakashiNoHate chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
LOL LOVE THE ATLA REFERENCE
sachitha.nimesh chapter 14 . 2/24/2015
ARe u fucking is a search it in the google or something.
jbadillodavila chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Guau
HAHAHA chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Instead of a coke, maybe she could Pepsi him to death!
yindragonkiba chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Freaking loved it
TruShadowKing chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
I enjoyed this story very much
warrof chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
Really enjoying this story! However just to point out, It's Ichiraku Ramen, Tenuchi, and Kakashi's Father, Hatake Sakumo, did not wear a face mask... Just saying.
Agrond chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
It was an excellent story, one of the ones we can start reading but to stop until the end. You also had a good grasp of the differents character, making them evolve in an interesting way. I'm just wondering if Naruto is aware that he was adopted or that he is the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki, but the answers are probably in the sequel.