Reviews for Legacy
Username chapter 30 . 5/27
This story not being abandoned is a very nice surprise :D
Ygrain33 chapter 30 . 5/20
That introduction was pure gold - the rescue team that needed to be rescued! One of Shepard's less-than-stellar moments for sure, and Ashley's attempt with "He's a Spectre" made me chuckle. Pity we don't have Kirrahe's point of view here, his thoughts would have been hilarious.
The professional take on the jungle warfare is highly educative, and much appreciated. So very different from the usual comfortable rides in the Mako :-)
Please, keep writing, and stay safe, wherever you are.
Ygrain33 chapter 29 . 5/20
A mission gone south! The game mostly made it feel as if Shepard was invincible and infallible (hence why I loved the Thessia fiasco so much), so your take on Virmire is very much welcome for its gritty realism. And your writing is certainly doing justice to the realism: one can almost feel the strain and exhaustion of the painstakingly slow progress. It's awesome to have you back with your expertize, and your timing is perfect, as I'm currently suffering from a profound bout of ME nostalgia :-)
Golden RCG chapter 29 . 4/15
I’ve been following this fic since you first posted it, I’m glad to see you’re back. We don’t have enough great Shep/Liara fics out there. As always loved the chapter and can’t wait for the next one!
Soren chapter 3 . 3/26
the progression between the pain and hopelessness of losing your entire family to actively working against the attackers is quick. but what can you expect from Shepard.
Your opening line about darkness was intriguing.
well done
Soren chapter 1 . 3/26
Really good intro and very capturing first chapter. Its unashamed. Shepard is opening his heart and soul to us - something that should not be taken lightly. He has something to say and you almost get the sense he doesn't really care who reads it. His story is not written to be forced down your throat; it's there if you want it.
You have captured me.
PrinceKeldar chapter 29 . 11/27/2017
Wow I thought this story was dead. I love this and thank you so much for coming back to it. It is a fantastic story.
Li1991 chapter 28 . 11/25/2017
Oh my gosh! I do not believe you updated! When I received the notification I was very happy. Please, update as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/23/2017
So glad your back! Yours is my favorite mass effect fanfiction! Can't wait for more!
reviewer7456 chapter 28 . 11/21/2017
I never thought this would be continued! This is one of the first stories I read when I started getting into fanfiction and it's always been one of my favorites.

As for this newest chapter, I think that the dream at the beginning is a good way of showing the confused state Shepard's brain must be in, foreign and familiar memories mixing and merging together as his mind tries to make sense of what it is seeing.
Ygrain33 chapter 28 . 11/19/2017
You're BACK! I cannot believe that my favourite story has been resurrected! /a celebration dance/ I have to re-read it all to catch up on the details, but it's so good to have Shepard back!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/16/2017
Shep/Liara for life. Unfortunate that this was abandoned (yeah, 3 years ago... Leave it to me to read recent fics). I really like the way you write, and there aren't enough BroShep/Liara fics out there
farrisr24 chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
Love this story! If I can give you a thought, I assume your Shepard is a soldier class, if it were me I would incorporate his adrenaline rush ability manifesting itself somehow, maybe even throwing it in when he has his first fight as a kid... just a thought! Great story!
Li1991 chapter 27 . 2/18/2015
I found his story to a few days and I can only say that it is amazing. please continue
K.M.S chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
wow. the realization that Henry is going to die. Powerful.

the placement of Shep's fighting is a little odd. We know this is the chapter. this is where it goes down... might have been better in a next chapter. Something along the lines of "I miss the wood shop. i miss henry." blah blah blah "my only marketable skill is fighting. Fighting like my brother taught me- like my mother taught me. fight with everything you got. the Aliance fights..."

great chapter. moving at begining, middle and end. Love that he doesnt make any kills. hes still just a kid.