Reviews for Legacy
Shep/Liara for life. Unfortunate that this was abandoned (yeah, 3 years ago... Leave it to me to read recent fics). I really like the way you write, and there aren't enough BroShep/Liara fics out there
farrisr24 chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
Love this story! If I can give you a thought, I assume your Shepard is a soldier class, if it were me I would incorporate his adrenaline rush ability manifesting itself somehow, maybe even throwing it in when he has his first fight as a kid... just a thought! Great story!
Li1991 chapter 27 . 2/18/2015
I found his story to a few days and I can only say that it is amazing. please continue
K.M.S chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
wow. the realization that Henry is going to die. Powerful.

the placement of Shep's fighting is a little odd. We know this is the chapter. this is where it goes down... might have been better in a next chapter. Something along the lines of "I miss the wood shop. i miss henry." blah blah blah "my only marketable skill is fighting. Fighting like my brother taught me- like my mother taught me. fight with everything you got. the Aliance fights..."

great chapter. moving at begining, middle and end. Love that he doesnt make any kills. hes still just a kid.
K.M.S chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
very, very well writen. some 'interesing' word choices and sometimes Shep sounds like he is making a small thing the biggest thing in the world in the word choice and diction but negativity aside, i almost cried at the end there.
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 27 . 11/22/2014
Really nice job on building the relationship with Liara in this chapter. I assume your day-job which is clearly much more than that is keeping you busy. I do hope that at some point you will be able to return to this story. Thanks loads for your hard work on it.
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
This chapter is a little too special-forcesish aka a team of only two, only an apc etc. As always action is good and emotional responses are comprehensible but whereas Bioware's three team member limit seems silly, this feels unrealistic given the game's imposed boundaries and the future threat of having to deal with Benezia, not to mention whatever caused the code omega which of course we know is rachni.
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 16 . 11/22/2014
Catching up still, the Therum scene as you have it is well written where action and emotion are concerned but the biology just won't work. No water based organism could survive 217 degree heat for three days. Three minutes (even on a planet with higher specific gravity and atmospheric pressure) would be impossible. If no higher specific gravity the blood would boil and with higher specific gravity and atmospheric pressure many of the body's functions would not continue. This is partly Bioware's problem in framing but can be partly explained away by Prothian environmental controls. The way you have set this up Liara would have been dead long before either the Geth or shepard could have gotten to her. Other than this you continue to do a very solid job with this.
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
I'm catching up this fic. I don't know how a paragon shep would have handled this particular situation though I think the larger problem is that in the ME universe Torfan for the simple reason that the victory there, due to its strategic value in the military and propoaganda sense (IE the butcher literally shocked the galaxy so badly that Votarians were less willing to go into slaving, much as the US action in Libya early in the nineteenth century knocked down piracy world wide for nearly two centuries). Admittedly Torfan is even more violent than the action against the pirates of Libya but there are solid historic and strategic parallels. Therefore, arguably, a paragon shep could not have brought about the non-military parts of the strategic victory at Torfan. Thanks for your hard work on this, I will look forward to catching the rest of this up and hope that you are able to begin writing again at some point along the way.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
Another fabulous chapter! Really looking forward to reading more of this amazing story :D
Guest chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
Really exciting! Really enjoyed this chapter :D
SiBu92 chapter 27 . 9/27/2014
Really enjoyed Shepard's time on Mindoir. Really liked the humor thrown in the story.
"We were all afraid she'd turn into a serial killer" - Shepard speaking about his younger sister.
And those Shepard/Liara interactions are great.
Liked the way Shepard handled that business with dead marines, alliance beacon and tresher maws a few chapters back. Probably the first time I see a Shepard who didn't charge head straight into a tresher nest and actually assessed the situation and the risk and possible outcome.

Though I have to say that it would be interesting to see more interaction between Shepard and other members of Normandy's crew, not just Liara. But that's just a small side note.

Keep up the good work and best of luck!
Majestic-MSFC chapter 27 . 9/13/2014
What a fantastic story, it's a shame it's not complete yet but I really enjoy reading what is available. Very solid character interaction, I love the Shepard/Liara parts and really enjoyed all the back story of Shepard. Keep it up I hope to see updates in the near future.
lud.inbxl chapter 27 . 9/7/2014
Ok, now i cal let a review.
Well. Not so much to say, except this is good.
Good writing, good feelings. You are doing a great job.
Liara is not so shy, bookish girls are the best.
I am just a little bit concern... Are you still around. I really hope so.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Please keep on updating. It's almost like a companion fic to the Memoirs series. I love it. It's refreshing to see a Shepard with flaws