Reviews for Under Lock and Key
trudes193 chapter 8 . 3/11
Ah, poor Lisa that dream must be confusing her further. The dream was really cute and I can see that happening for them, though Jackson has ruined it for Lisa by being a jerk. Though I am wondering if he is being this way because he is trying to get Lisa away from her husband. Is Jackson going to use some under tactic involving Lisa, I just wonder what he is up to.

I wonder what Blake is going to do about, is he going to be contacting friends from the criminal underworld to help him. I'm worried for Lisa and Blake, but if Jackson is doing this for the safety and security. Where are they going to hide? What is Jackson protecting Lisa from? How is Blake going to save Lisa? Is Caraline going to get involved?

I'm so glad you updated, because the story is getting better and better, and the chapter was super fun to read too!

Cannot wait to see what happens in the end, and glad you were able to sort out an ending for the story. Cannot wait for the next chapter, you're doing a wonderful job with this story, and the song suited it perfectly. Keep going! :D
trudes193 chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
Absolutely loving this story more and more with each chapter, and excited to see what is going to happen next. :D

You're doing a wonderful job with Lisa's feelings towards Jackson and Blake, she is reacting realistically, and maturely. I love the little back story on Blake, him not being so clean cut makes a lot of sense, and matches his character perfectly. I wonder if Jackson is going to try and use that against Blake when he comes for Lisa, or when there is the big showdown.

The part with Lisa and the security guard was a nice touch too, it caused Lisa to become more upset because deep down she probably wanted to have a showdown with him. It shows how Lisa can be vulnerable, and how Jackson could use that, as well as show what Jackson could get away with when he was stalking her.

I'm glad Cynthia was there for her, she needs that support even if she doesn't understand how she feels.

Like how Gunther is going to be Carolines ex, nice touch and makes for a good addition to the already nail biting plot.

Thank you for updating, and have a wonderful Christmas! :D Keep writing your doing a brilliant job! ;D
trudes193 chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Sorry for the late review, there has been a lot going on and then I caught a really bad cold and everything went downhill from there.

I like this chapter, I loved Lisa thoughts distracting of Jackson distracting her and causing her to become consumed by him. I definity see those angry thoughts turning into nicer thoughts, further down the line. The whole thing is conflicting Lisa with all these questions and thoughts on both Blake and Jackson, and you handled that nicely. I can see Lisa though wondering if Caraline had anything to do with this, or Jackson's ex employees have made him a deal or so on. I got an image though of Lisa becoming obsessed with him taking her away, and so waits for him at 3am to take her away, but to Blake she tells him the thought of Jackson being out scares her and she needs to be on guard.

With Blake I wondering if he would make a deal with Jackson's ex employees to get rid of Jackson once and for all. So he ends up working for them to get rid of Jackson, hoping this will make Lisa his once and for all. And how everybody around her are trying to console her, which for Lisa makes her feel like she is going mad, which in turn makes her feel worse about things. You have done a fabulous job in depicting this, and showing that her friends and family just know how happy she is, and they just want her to continue to be happy. Plus because of the way Jackson was at the end, and the way Blake has been for the last 5 years, as well as being a cop they believe he would do nothing to hurt her. But looks and jobs can be a disguise, and there there could be more to Blake than the eye can see.

I can see Blake becoming possessive, and the lies to Lisa getting worse and worse, I'm not sure if he would hurt her, not on purpose anyway. But I also wondered if Blake was always watching Lisa and Jackson when they were dating as part of an assignment with the police to try and capture Jackson, or whether he has always been working on the side for Jackson's ex employees? But I can see Blake having a really dark side to him, and letting his jealousy get to him, and basically become controlling and possessive. I know you will do a wonderful job with this kind of subject, you're already doing a wonderful job with the sensitivity so I have lots of faith in you.

Getting to Jackson, I love how Jackson is stalking her again, and how Lisa never even noticed him there. How his feelings for Lisa are now becoming more and more consuming, and are gradually becoming the feelings he had for Lisa he had 5 years ago. The note made me smirk, because that is such a Jackson thing to do, and he knows this will cause Lisa's feelings to conflict further because it has a double meaning of either him killing her, or him finally coming to collect what is his. Which could actually be said for Jackson himself, it is conflicting for him too. You've continued with Jackson to make him possessive and stalkery without making him a full psychopath and sociopath, you have found the right balance of crazy for Jackson and I think you are doing a brilliant job and will continue to do so.

As for Jackson's job, I've been thinking long and hard about this and have a few ideas. But you don't have to use any of my ideas if you don't want to, but I am always here if you need help, I just hope I'm not annoying you, interfering, or getting in the way, I just wish I more help to you. But before then I was wondering if Gunther is a friend of Caralines, and she paid him to help Jackson escape prison? Or whether Gunther could be Jackson's new job? Maybe he is a way to get closer to getting rid of Blake, and he can easily blackmail him because of something that he did in his past, or some kind of debt or so on. (If this sounds too complicated for the plot I am so sorry, I just have so many things running through my head about plot lines and double dealings for my own story, that I sometimes forget that people don't like that kind of thing.) Maybe it has something to do with the guy Caraline was dating, he has something his employees want, or maybe he, Blake, Gunther, or someone else are planning something big, that Jackson has to try and stop, or pull his employees way. (Want to apologise for the vagueness of this, I'm still trying to work this out in my head into a sentence that makes sense.)

I hope this all makes sense, and I haven't sounded to pushy, or made things too complicated for you. I am really looking forward to the next chapter, looking forward to seeing what Jackson's job is as well as what he is going to do next, what Blake is going to do, and how much more conflict Lisa is going to feel. I wish you had more reviews for this story, I think you deserve them, keep doing what you are doing because you are doing an excellent job. :D
trudes193 chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
This chapter was wonderful, as things are very telling about Lisa and Blakes relationship. Lisa is obviously still in love with Jackson, though she is very confused and angry about it because she is conflicted about her feelings towards Jackson, yet she still love loves him. Blake is trying to protect Lisa from Jackson, though I can't help but feel that he is kind of being jealous of Jackson all through their relationship, whereby putting him away is his way of keeping him from Lisa mind. Great Job!

On Jackson and getting a new job, I'm not sure but I have a few ideas but I am finding it hard to put it all together from what is in my head. I will have to message you about this, I hope that is okay.

But thank you for updating, and I love the change of the title it suits the story very well.
trudes193 chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Thank you for updating so quickly, I'm enjoying reading everybody's points of view concerning how they feel. Also it is your story and you can write what you want to, and if you want to scenes without Lisa that's fine, you're doing a wonderful job with this story, and I never stop getting excited to read the next chapter. I like how Jackson is obsessed without being creepily obsessed, and how underneath it all it seems that he still does have feelings for Lisa, and his drive is really to get her back without realizing it. Good Job! :D
trudes193 chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Glad you're back, I was wondering about this story the other day. And you are very welcome with the support, I thoroughly enjoy your stories, and I love this twist in this to your other story. Jackson is too smart for words, and the interaction between Blake and Jackson was awesome and realistic. Keep going, and I cannot wait to see what happens next! :D
trudes193 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
I love this chapter, this is a lovely how Lisa is not over Jackson. Glad you are continuing this, I love this story, and cannot wait for the next chapter and what you have in store. please update soon!
trudes193 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Thank you for uploading this, I was wondering if there was an alternative ending. It's good, and I love it, but being the softy I am, I like the fluff ending better. But you have written this really well, and your writing has improved so much. I look forward to your next story. :D
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 10/17/2012