Reviews for Under Lock and Key
Loving this keep going!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
You handled the rape subject maturely and in a way that made Lisa seem stronger and set Jackson in his place without her becoming an easy victim. You are growing as an author with each chapter and is the best story of this fandom.

I love how Lisa fought back with integrity and respect for herself.

Keep going.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
Glad Cynthia is okay thought for sure Jackson was going to hurt her. Wondering what is going to happen next in this brilliantly written story I am so excited about this one.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
More forebodingness of what Jackson is up to. You are brilliant at keeping me on the edge of my seat
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
You have brought the plot together so nicely
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
They finally meet yay. You made their interaction perfectly well and truly realistic to do with the story.. Know I am in safe hands
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
Jackson has got under their skin. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
The plot is definitely thickening
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Nice dialogue between Lisa and Cynthia moves the story along perfectly well, well done you. One small thing though the paragraphs being stuck together is a little bit hard to read. Keep going on with the story as you have the best story I have ever read.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Very much intrigued by the foreboding happenings whether Jackson gets to Lisa and takes her away from her husband
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Oh my gosh I love you more than anything right now I have no idea how you get Jackson to be so in character but you do it so brilliantly that I am so happy to keep reading the rest of the most amazing story ever.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
You have captured Lisa perfectly and I have no doubt that you can do that to the other characters like you did in your first story. You are a brilliant writer who is capable of handling this story with dignity and respect for the plot and characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
It's great that you continued the plot of this story because I know I am going to get the best thing ever made in this fandom.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Waiting in suspense for what will be happening in the next chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
Intriguingly captivated wonderfully intrigued continually excited to read more. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.