Reviews for Under Lock and Key
trudes193 chapter 15 . 5/15
Aww such a cute chapter, I just hope Jackson doesn't go back on his word to Lisa.

Jackson seems like he has always loved her, and that he never meant to hurt her at all. He doesn't seem to want to do this last job either.

I don't blame Lisa for being weary of Jackson or his intentions, it's only natural since he hurt her before.

But I feel he is telling the truth.

Blake though, I wonder if he married Lisa to make Jackson jealous? I get this feeling there is more to Blake than he is letting on, and that behind all the cop stuff, he has been living a kind of double life. That caraline is actually actually behind everything, and Blake works for her, and his relationship with Lisa was actually the real fake one.

Great chapter as always, sorry for the long conspiracy theory mumbled review above. Keep up the good job, and I cannot wait for the next chapter.
trudes193 chapter 14 . 4/17
Big hugs. Glad you've updated the story, it brightened my day.

Poor Lisa, Blake's being a real shit and in some ways I don't blame him, but it's clear Lisa is still in love with Jackson.

Hope that Blake doesn't do anything stupid, or sells his soul to the devil.

Cannot wait to see what happens next.
trudes193 chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
Nice chapter, the beginning was nice. I liked that he was being with Lisa, that he truly loved her.

You're doing such a good job with the story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

This story is so awesome. I wish I could write as brilliantly as you.
trudes193 chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
Aww, Lisa is slowly getting her old feelings for Jackson back. I'm glad that the divorce is being handled, and Lisa has the pressure off her now.

I don't think Jackson would have done anything to Lisa, even in a drunk state. I think he would have passed out by then. He is a good guy at heart and so I think he just wanted a cuddle.

I hope Lisa doesn't become too confused, and she's okay.

Great depth in this chapter and characterization. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
trudes193 chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
Aww, Jackson does have a heart, it's just hard for him to show it since he hurt Lisa so badly going with Caroline.

Poor Lisa the stress must be bad. Divorcing Blake and all, but is she stressed about the divorce or how she feels about Jackson. Only time can tell.

And I believe he doesn't want to hurt her, though is this all for show in case Blake has people watching them? Being a cop I wouldn't put it past him.

I hope things calm down a little in the next chapter, and that we get to really see how Lisa feels about Jackson.
trudes193 chapter 10 . 10/22/2015
I'm sorry I haven't been around, things here have been weird and I broke up with my boyfriend.

I love the way you write, I love how the characters are so realistic. And I'm afraid for both Blake and Lisa, for Blake because he is getting into deep crap. And for Lisa because this is such a confusing time for her.

I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters, though it might take me a while.

But I'm here if you need help. Just pm me any time, I'll try and reply as soon as possible and no questions are too stupid to ask.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
What did Blake do?

Oh wow things are really getting tense now, and Blake seems to have his own secrets. Now I need to see what happens next because there are so many secrets and things to be explained.

Great writing as always, you are getting better each chapter.
Frankenstein pen chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
I adore how Lisa and Jackson fight and still are in check with their emotions.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Absolutely fantastically fabulous
Guest chapter 12 . 3/12/2015
Loving this keep going!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
You handled the rape subject maturely and in a way that made Lisa seem stronger and set Jackson in his place without her becoming an easy victim. You are growing as an author with each chapter and is the best story of this fandom.

I love how Lisa fought back with integrity and respect for herself.

Keep going.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
Glad Cynthia is okay thought for sure Jackson was going to hurt her. Wondering what is going to happen next in this brilliantly written story I am so excited about this one.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
More forebodingness of what Jackson is up to. You are brilliant at keeping me on the edge of my seat
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
You have brought the plot together so nicely
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
They finally meet yay. You made their interaction perfectly well and truly realistic to do with the story.. Know I am in safe hands