Reviews for phantom burns
vapanalley chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
lovely lovely angst. so much great characterization for lan fan.
AnguaMarten chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
i love the story, but it is so hard to look past the inconsistent tenses. you switch from past to present in the span of two sentences. it interrupts the flow and makes everything hard to read. it's a really quick fix, so i HIGHLY recommend you spend ten minutes editing this to pick one tense and stick with it. i love the characterization and where the story seems headed, but this is one really glaring error.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Great job
I really liked this chapter. I wish there was more.
Violetlight chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
I like this story so far, but one thing's nagging at the back of my mind. Assuming that you're following Manga/Brotherhood canon, how did Greed survive the Promised Day? I'm not saying it's impossible - I'm doing something similar in my own fics. I'm just curious as to how you did it.

Another little editing point: Early in the first chapter, you mispelled Ling as the "Crown Price" of Xing. You might want to go back and fix that.

Anyway, Lan Fan dealing with both her automail and phantom pains, as well as her jealousy over the concubine candidates, is definately an interesting plot point. Looking forward to seeing how this story turns out.
soul alchemist chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
finaly! i hope winry hits ed at least once and alphonse gets to kiss mai
soul alchemist chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
not bad at all i love it so far so ling and greed are both in love with her
Pale18 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh my goodness. I've never read anything like this before. It fits well! I grately appreciate your writing style and portrayal of the characters! _ Don't stop now, please.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was great!
I absolutly loved it!
I can't wait to read more! Please please please update soon!
Coaloki chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow, this was fantastic!
alex D chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Ahhhh! i tried calling you to congratulate you! It was amazing :') Ahh write more!
Elise chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Awesome job on part one! I can't wait for the next one! LingFan is perfect :)