Reviews for Jericho-The Road Not Taken
Elsie girl chapter 19 . 12/2/2015
It was good to see a version of this without jake/Emily. She really was the worst character.
Elsie girl chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
if only if only this scene had gone this way. sigh. thanks for writing this.
camcat chapter 19 . 4/10/2015
Great story. Thanks
watlocked chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
You are a genius.
watlocked chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
Best episode of Sarah in my opinion. The one she died in. :) sorry if you liked her, but I didn't care for her character.
watlocked chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
:D I am loving this - do you think we could convince the actors to get back together to redo it the way you have it? Probably, not but a girl can dream.
watlocked chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
:D You're doing great. I love this!
WinchestersDollFace chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I really like this story! I am not that huge of a fan of Emily. Heather was more bubbly and I felt awful that she had to see her friend, who ALREADY had a fiance, get the guy that Heather liked. Awesome job!
alicewiggles chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
"Did you ask mom?"

Johnston gave his son a look. "Son, I'm 59 years old. I was mayor of this town since the Carter administration. I'm a retired U.S. Army Ranger and a combat veteran." He paused. "Of course I asked your mother."

that was one of the best comments ever wasn't it
alicewiggles chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
a real knight in ripped up jeans
that's rich
AlwayzOlicity chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
I never did care for Emily. Loved the Jake and Heather interaction. Loved this chapter! Great job!
AlwayzOlicity chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Loved this chapter! Great job!
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
It's been so long since I read some Jericho fanfiction. I decided to check this section out and see if there was anything interesting to read and this caught my attention. I really wish Jake and Heather would have got together instead of Jake/Emily getting together again. I also wish they had more Jake/Heather stories on here too. Anyways this was a great first chapter. Looking forward to the rest.
canislupus1999 chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
Please BBC Addict, please can you do season 2, it just seems so right to do a season 2 or in this case a story 2. I actually think I like this version better than the TV versiin
Darke Grey chapter 19 . 11/26/2012
Great story, glad to see more Jericho stories going up. Started watching the show again and it got me itching to read some Jake/Heather stories again and glad I checked out this site to see if there were any new ones. Hope to see more sometime...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »