Reviews for Glory Days
artb chapter 21 . 6/6/2017
Hey don't abandon this, it's a great story! Would love to see more soon
Smarvin chapter 21 . 9/5/2016
Heyo, it's me again, I'm back!

Just re-read it all again, and was reminded of how much I love this. Brings back memories of earlier times, years and years ago. It really doesn't feel like that long. Anyways, I digress.

I'm excited for what you have planned here. I think this story is really heading in a great direction, and I'm really looking forward to that. What I probably love the most is just the depth of the characters; so complex, yet relatable. I think that's a big part of why I keep thinking back to this story.

Anyways, I can't wait for future updates-I'll be keeping my eyes peeled! Good luck!
RandomWriter197 chapter 21 . 9/4/2016
I was wondering if you would update again and I'm so glad you did. I'm having trouble remembering what's been going on with each of the charters but this helped me remember a few bits. I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 21 . 8/29/2016
Cool, keep up the great work!
teletitties chapter 21 . 8/23/2016
I want to bash Noah's head in. It is not Wendy's fault! Update soon or I will cap that motherfucker!
Kidding
The Next Kevin.K chapter 21 . 8/7/2016
Ive waited for oke year and now youre finally back. And it was worth it.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/28/2016
Update
Fangirl132000 chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
Omg! I love this story. Poor Kenny... I feel sorry for him and for Stan. Anyway, I hope for more of your fantastic chapters. 3
Photo Memory chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
I haven't actually looked at the other reviews yet, so if someone else already brought this up, I'm sorry for the repeat.

Try to limit the use of author's notes in the middle of the story. There's nothing more irritating than getting into a scene and having it broken by the author's personal thoughts. If you need to use author's notes, try to keep them at the end of a chapter, so they're less intrusive on the story you're trying to tell.

And I'm only bringing it up because, outside of that irritation, I'm really enjoying reading this and I want to stay invested in the story first, and see your thoughts outside of that, if that makes sense.
RandomWriter197 chapter 20 . 8/19/2015
Oh my God your story is amazing 10/10 its taken me the whole month to read and your still not finished. I can't wait for the next Chapter thus is one of the best story's I ever read well done
Smarvin chapter 20 . 8/4/2015
;_;

So sad to see one of the few good stories I followed come to an end. :(

Thank you for keeping it up all these years, and I look forward to seeing more of your work!
Lord Stark chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Another masterpiece with the after scent of finesse to it. I adore ths chapter. ANOTHER!
Niiiiice chapter 19 . 7/19/2015
Please please please update soon
Nikki000 chapter 19 . 5/23/2015
Continue! !
reconghost5 chapter 19 . 4/2/2015
I live gettinG new chapters of this. Its kinda hard to find good non slash SP fanfiction. I like this story.