Reviews for Score!
JustAnotherGuy100 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was way too hot and naughty. Unfortunately my gf read it and now somehow i must raise up to the challenge and do something equally naughty and dangerous and special for her. I hope you're happy with yourself!
Agdaelweasley chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
OMG, sooooooooooo hooooooooot, I loved it, I would have never imagined something like that, mmmm on a broom, but I imagine that then Ron would win every game hahahahahah
EsmeraldaGreen chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Great sex scenes!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I love your fics Jes. They're so good and you're a great writer. In Argentina we'd say "sos lo más" haha
Lily1986 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
That's a great position lol. But I'm totally trying to imagine the semantics of it lol!
Brenna chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
What a great story! Thank you for posting it! I am also a big fan of your blog! Please keep up with the fantastic stories and smut!
CHECHULA chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I love your fics, Jes. They're so good and you're a great writer. In Argentina we would say "sos lo más" haha
loveroffelton chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
OMG! That was so hot. too bad riding a broom is real. i would so give that a try. lol. i think i may just have to get u to write my smutty parts for my stories cause you are brilliant at it. just saying. blown away again by u.
Bexygh chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
oh my god, this is so good! i came sooooo hard while reading this and not many things can make me do that!
WickedCurls chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
HOT! This is a story line I have thought about often and I think you did a great job with the logistics. There were some times where it felt like they were a little too unconcerned with their surroundings and the broom, especially with Hermione's fear of them, but still it was, as all your stories are, sexy and fun to read. I can't get the picture link to work though and I'd love to see if because Napchic is awesome. Is something missing or do you have to have a LiveJournal account to view it.
hedwigshero chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
OMG what did i just read?! Seriously?! In the Quidditch goal ring?!
Best. Sex Location. Ever.
Well done Jes, well done...
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
The Quidditch Hoop has to be one the most unusual places for these two when it comes to having sex. lol.
napchic chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Damn, girl.

I do not have words for how unworthy of this ficcing my ancient art scraps are. You are insanely too kind to do this. Really. I just... golly Moses. My face is five shades approaching fluorescent burgundy. I feel very...

*makes flailing hand gestures*

Guh.
pam1990 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Wow! You are so creative! Where did that idea come from?
Excellent writing as allways!
heronlove chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
That was so hot it gave new meaning to the mile high club.