Reviews for Like Lovers
Pixel and Stephanie Forever chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS FIC - GALIDOR DEPENDS ON IT!
Kia Senshi Of The Earth chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
Kool, I've never thought of what might happen if Nick lost control over that "suit" as I call it! And to make Allegra the true defender of Galidor, well that there's just the icing on the cake! Can't wait for the next chapter! G2g,time for me 2 sleep (2:34 AM!) Obviously u can tell I like ur story! ;) BI! _
Alexandra chapter 4 . 4/24/2003
Hey! Your fanfic is good! I hope u write more! Good Job, dog! Well, gotta go! Hope u write more fanfics!

(black power 4ever) Als!
MerchDoyle chapter 4 . 4/12/2003
great story! like it very much. you're right, the prologue was a little confusding, but i'm known to write soem confusing stuff myself, but it all works out after a few chapters. i like this stroy!
Purple Mongoose chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Okay, I have a problem: the second chapter is complete and typed up with, le gasp, no typos and relatively few violations of grammar. I like it, I'm proud of it...but AOL has decided that, even though I'm under the setting of 'Mature Teen,' I cannot access Document Manager. The horribly ironic thing being that I've always been able to, even when I was under 'Young Teen,' and that I can open all the other parts of my Author account.

E-mail me at WolfHowlN2 at if you want the next chapter sent to you (while I try to get AOL to work with me). Please have a subject line that's relevant: 'Galidor 2,' 'Second Chapter,' etc.

Palla.
Zora1283 chapter 3 . 12/22/2002
I can't believe how wonderfull this story is, i can't wait for the next chapter and also happy birthday i know it's kinda late since your birthday was in September but i thought it would be nice to are a awesome writer and i hope you make more storys.

YOUR #1 FAN

Chelsey aka Zora1283
SLITH chapter 3 . 12/5/2002
Not bad, pretty darn good with the details but I have one question.. what does the last petal for nick say "she loves me" or "she loves me not" and does Allegra still love Nick? Besides of that you did a great job!
Lady Cassandra chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
Please, when are you going to update? I've been waiting patiently for months now for your next chapters, but they haven't been posted yet. I hope nothing serious has happened to you or others you know to cause this drop-off in writing.

I love your story!

Fanfictionally Yours,

Lady C.
Noelle chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Hey awesome fanfic! I've read a ton, but this one is absolutely fantastic! Write more soon I'm dying to read more!

Great work! cya!
Zora1283 chapter 2 . 9/9/2002
I signed in and everything, just to come all the way back here to give your story a STORY IS AWSOME! It made me start watching Galidor all over again.I hope you update very,very soon. Untill then I'll just have to keep reading the prologue over and over and over again.*_*
rogue in shadows chapter 2 . 8/21/2002
please update soon, can't wait to see what happens
SLITH chapter 2 . 8/20/2002
This is not that bad. But I want to know what kind of room Nick is giving Allegra and that he'll do next. Please write more!
Lady Cassandra chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
This is WONDERFUL! I think it's one of the more creative ideas in a while. I'm sorry you haven't gotten more reviews, I guess not many people must read this catagory. I just started today myself! I hope that someday I can write a Galidor fanfiction as good as yours... _

Awww... Allegra's trying so hard not to love Nick and he's trying so hard to make her love him... This is a gorgeous story! Please continue, but with more romance! _ (Oh yeah, and let poor Allegra go to the bathroom soon, you're torturing that poor girl! _)
NeverDust chapter 2 . 7/31/2002
ooo.. NICE! Madd awesome idea. Hury up, where's the rest? Stick around? ::glues herself to the computer:: okay, sticking... Hurry! ja ne!
JDPhoenix chapter 2 . 7/20/2002
That is so sad. Allegra's just trying not to love him and Nick just wants her to- and to rule the outer dimension with an iron fist- but other than that... Please post more soon.