Reviews for Harry Winchester
WRose chapter 19 . 9/26
More! Please write one where he's Crowley's son.
WRose chapter 6 . 9/26
So no dinner for him?
Esprit du Coeur chapter 19 . 3/30
Well that was abruptly ended. I had to check and make sure that I didn't mistakingly jump several chapters ahead. I hate when authors do this...suck you in with a great story that is barely getting started plot wise, and then BAM, the end. It's like they think just because the last chapter is a time skip that it makes it all okay.

You had SO MUCH MORE to tell that you didn't - especially with a proper fleshed out intro of the American Ministry and Aurors - and now I just feel cheated. It was a good fic, all in all, but not at all that memorable as a whole, what with so much of it's vital plot and storytelling missing. it definitely had a heck of a lot more potential then what you gave it.

My feelings are very mixed about this story, I have to admit. Like I said, the story was good and I liked where it was going. It had really nice build up...but then it didn't go ANYWHERE but the very brief ending and it just left me confused and disappointed. I could go on and on about the ending, but I feel you're quite aware of it's epic failure to deliver, so...yeah.

Nice try, I guess?
Alytiger chapter 16 . 1/22
Oh. Joy. That's a no on the party then?
Alytiger chapter 15 . 1/22
Ah Snape, being sorta friendly
Alytiger chapter 10 . 1/22
Harry and Ash are the best. So cute.
Alytiger chapter 8 . 1/22
Damn it Dean! SIIIIGH
Alytiger chapter 6 . 1/22
Gab is a shitty guardian angel. Like is their job to just observe or what? Cause there's a lot of things that he could have done to help out.
Alytiger chapter 4 . 1/22
Oh Castiel... Good job dude
Alytiger chapter 2 . 1/22
Oh goodness. Poor Harry. Just sliced with a knife by the scary people.
Alytiger chapter 1 . 1/22
Oh poor Harry. He doesn't ever get a daddy.
AliceCullen3 chapter 19 . 1/16
LOVE IT!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Tien chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
The premise is good. The character portrayals are awful and the editing terrible. Just move on to another crossover.
iambutasimplefarmer chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
I think it would be better if Harry reacted violenty, rather then flinching. For example, Sam tries to reach out to him and rather than move back, he twists he arm or something (Harry has to have some pretty good arm strength, being used by the Dursleys). I think, not only would it fit his character better, it make a smoother transition into living with the Winchesters. Just a thought.