Reviews for Harry Winchester
Alytiger chapter 16 . 1/22
Oh. Joy. That's a no on the party then?
Alytiger chapter 15 . 1/22
Ah Snape, being sorta friendly
Alytiger chapter 10 . 1/22
Harry and Ash are the best. So cute.
Alytiger chapter 8 . 1/22
Damn it Dean! SIIIIGH
Alytiger chapter 6 . 1/22
Gab is a shitty guardian angel. Like is their job to just observe or what? Cause there's a lot of things that he could have done to help out.
Alytiger chapter 4 . 1/22
Oh Castiel... Good job dude
Alytiger chapter 2 . 1/22
Oh goodness. Poor Harry. Just sliced with a knife by the scary people.
Alytiger chapter 1 . 1/22
Oh poor Harry. He doesn't ever get a daddy.
AliceCullen3 chapter 19 . 1/16
LOVE IT!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Tien chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
The premise is good. The character portrayals are awful and the editing terrible. Just move on to another crossover.
iambutasimplebeefarmer chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
I think it would be better if Harry reacted violenty, rather then flinching. For example, Sam tries to reach out to him and rather than move back, he twists he arm or something (Harry has to have some pretty good arm strength, being used by the Dursleys). I think, not only would it fit his character better, it make a smoother transition into living with the Winchesters. Just a thought.
Roserayrose chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
Wait wait wait... What? Harry is THIRTTEEN, he doesn't know about the prophecy yet! That doesn't make any sense, he learns that after Sirius dies, and he doesn't even know about the entire godfather thing rn!
I do like your story, but their are a lot of plot holes. Be careful with that! 3
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 9 . 6/28/2016
God damnit. I didn't stop reading. I can't stop reading. I'm starting to think I'm an insomniac because my body doesn't want to go to sleep until there are only two hours left until I have to get up. I hate my body. Great story. I need sleep. Please help me.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 7 . 6/28/2016
Okay. Okay, I AM going to stop reading. I'm going to stop reading and go to sleep. I'm going to. I. Will. Not. Read. Any. More. I. Will. Get. Sleep.