Reviews for These Days
Star197 chapter 1 . 1/19
Chuck and Blair, together forever :)
TriGemini chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This was great to read. Enjoyed it, a lot!
flipped chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
this was great. i love that you chose cameron for the story. i believe that if the writers have just used his character wisely, he would have had the most "chance" with blair (of course aside from chuck, nate). and the set-up for this story was awesome. as if the triangle between blair, cam and chuck wasn't enough, you overlapped nair into it. bril!
sure glad they talked it out and decided to be honest with what they felt - finally - and that they were there to comfort each other specially after that heartbreaking close call.
eckomoon chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love that movie. Actually love all of Wes Anderson's films. His new one, moonrise kingdom, was amazing. Loved your story, beautifully written, as always :)
Megumi chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I missed your stories...
It was incredible as always :)
sunshineboogie chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
i love it
every word of it
thanks
melly326 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Loved it
Fswickar chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Your prose are clean and beautiful. Truly some of the best writing I've come across. I loved the story and the sadness and conflict. Keep up the beautiful work!
pty chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Incredible twist of fate that Blair here is the equivalent to Margot Tennebaum which was the role played by Gwynneth Paltrow who also worked with Leighton Meester in Country Strong. Anyways I liked this a lot, it was a good adaptation and your style remains strong as ever.
Grace chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Coool, dark but sweet I love it, hope to see you around!
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Loved it. Would have made a good multiple chapter short story. Thanks.
Laura chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love a vulnerable chuck:)
jenny chapter 1 . 10/17/2012