Reviews for The Love That Binds Us
lonleyrose03 chapter 52 . 7/20
Besides, they already kinda have a child. A wonderful white dragon child who Merlin gave birth to... kinda anyway
cookiesrforme chapter 53 . 6/29
That was gorgeous. I absolutely loved this story. You've made me laugh and cry with almost equal measure. I cannot express how amazing this story is. It's so well-written and the ending is incredible. It was also very realistic. Thank you so much.
lonleyrose03 chapter 3 . 6/27
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! I USED TO SHIP MERLIN AND FREYA SO HARD AND NOW EVERYTIME SHE'S BROUGHT UP I START CRYING TOO!
The Psychotic Queen chapter 53 . 6/26
Yesss, this was amazing! Thank you so much for writing this! It has to be the absolute BEST Merdred fic I have ever come across. Love, love, LOVE!
The Psychotic Queen chapter 37 . 6/25
Oh my god, PLEASE don't break my heart. PLEASE let that dream cone to pass, and deviate from canon. D;
The Psychotic Queen chapter 35 . 6/25
Their relationship is giving me whiplash. I really hope the ending differs from canon at least. D: This story is amazing!
I've just read this in three hours, I just couldn't stop. I know it's been years since you have finished this and you probably won't see my comment but just want to say how amazing it is, you have so much talent. This is by far the best Merlin fanfiction I have read, I didn't even ship Mordred and Merlin until now! I will definitely be reading more of your stories. - A new fan x
Ebony riddle half-blood prince chapter 53 . 4/18
Thank you so much for this.
And congratulations ... You made me burst into tears over this more times than ever before in a fic - one of those times on the bus - oh the strage looks.
It was beautiful.
Ebony riddle half-blood prince chapter 8 . 4/17
No no no no no no no. NO
o chapter 53 . 3/13
I loved it! It's a really good work! 3
It was so cute and beutiful happy ending! I loved it!
Dina95 chapter 53 . 2/8
This story is truly amazing! It was cute and funny but also sad and heartbreaking. The only thing I would have changed is Gwaine's death, because it was devastating to me. Loved Hunith! I would have liked if she was present in more episodes in the series, so thank you for making her a character in your story. I have one question though. Who does Percival love? I gathered that the person meant a lot to him but he never told them. Could it be Gwaine? Anyway, the story is wonderful, and although I was never a Merdred fan, now I am head over heels in love with this pairing!
Ok but seriously as I was reading how Merlin and Mordred set aside all there doubts and spent this one night together in chapter 13 fireworks started to go off outside my window.
Dina95 chapter 17 . 2/7
I knew it! Mordred is not evil, he's just trying to make Morgana good again.
Poor Merlin... He should have stayed, but I guess this is what must happen...
Dina95 chapter 8 . 2/6
I started reading this 2 days ago and I can say with truth that this is an amazing fic. I never thought I would like a Merlin/Mordred pairing, but you have changed my mind. Chapters 5 and 6 are so cute! But chapter 7 and 8 made my heart shatter. Why is Mordred bad? I thought that maybe he was tricking Morgana, but he wants to kill Arthur. I hope you make him good again. I don't want to go through this heartbreak again...

Anyway, the story is wonderful and I wanted to post a review before I continue with the other chapters! Great job!