Reviews for The Love That Binds Us
Tonsoffandoms chapter 53 . 3/9
I cannot begin to explain how enarmoured I am with this fic. It has been helping me stay sane and motivate me through exams and has pulled me into a completely different world. Your ability the mold a facsinating story through canon is inspiring, and your characterizations are magnificent. I must thank you for writing such a wonderful story (so wonderful, in fact, that I read it in a week). Any free time I got over this past week I dove into the story of Merlin and Mordred. When they were happy, I was happy. When they were sad, I was sad. When they were stubborn, I was vexed. I have never read such a well-written Merdred fic, and I dare say I will never find its equal. Thank you once again.
Mikonator chapter 24 . 1/12
I love how perfectly your story fits around and in the episodes :)
SilverStreaksofStardust chapter 55 . 11/23/2016
Admittedly, I favourited this story but never read the whole thing yet. But I will! This story is going to be great; I think I read a couple of chapters. It's kind of rare to find this pairing. Anyway, I'll leave my thoughts later
lonleyrose03 chapter 52 . 7/20/2016
Besides, they already kinda have a child. A wonderful white dragon child who Merlin gave birth to... kinda anyway
cookiesrforme chapter 53 . 6/29/2016
That was gorgeous. I absolutely loved this story. You've made me laugh and cry with almost equal measure. I cannot express how amazing this story is. It's so well-written and the ending is incredible. It was also very realistic. Thank you so much.
lonleyrose03 chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! I USED TO SHIP MERLIN AND FREYA SO HARD AND NOW EVERYTIME SHE'S BROUGHT UP I START CRYING TOO!
The Psychotic Queen chapter 53 . 6/26/2016
Yesss, this was amazing! Thank you so much for writing this! It has to be the absolute BEST Merdred fic I have ever come across. Love, love, LOVE!
The Psychotic Queen chapter 37 . 6/25/2016
Oh my god, PLEASE don't break my heart. PLEASE let that dream cone to pass, and deviate from canon. D;
The Psychotic Queen chapter 35 . 6/25/2016
Their relationship is giving me whiplash. I really hope the ending differs from canon at least. D: This story is amazing!
Guest chapter 55 . 5/28/2016
I've just read this in three hours, I just couldn't stop. I know it's been years since you have finished this and you probably won't see my comment but just want to say how amazing it is, you have so much talent. This is by far the best Merlin fanfiction I have read, I didn't even ship Mordred and Merlin until now! I will definitely be reading more of your stories. - A new fan x
Ebony riddle half-blood prince chapter 53 . 4/18/2016
Thank you so much for this.
And congratulations ... You made me burst into tears over this more times than ever before in a fic - one of those times on the bus - oh the strage looks.
It was beautiful.
Ebony riddle half-blood prince chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
No no no no no no no. NO
o chapter 53 . 3/13/2016
I loved it! It's a really good work! 3
Guest chapter 53 . 3/13/2016
It was so cute and beutiful happy ending! I loved it!
Dina95 chapter 53 . 2/8/2016
This story is truly amazing! It was cute and funny but also sad and heartbreaking. The only thing I would have changed is Gwaine's death, because it was devastating to me. Loved Hunith! I would have liked if she was present in more episodes in the series, so thank you for making her a character in your story. I have one question though. Who does Percival love? I gathered that the person meant a lot to him but he never told them. Could it be Gwaine? Anyway, the story is wonderful, and although I was never a Merdred fan, now I am head over heels in love with this pairing!