Reviews for Hopeless
mandikm chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Goodness, this was a nice read. I love these subtle moments between the two that you so delicately craft. The dialogue and setting the scene is just spot on, you know these characters so well. You write them as if I were watching them on my TV screen. I admire that. Brilliant once again.
superfelix chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
He'd decided months ago to stop trying to fight it, the urge to smile at her...beautiful line.

She didn't want space. He didn't want her to want space...awww, I love how he passes comfort to her.
greeneydmonkey chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
i love this. it ties in very nicely to what the writers have done with the show. looking forward to more.
Sinister Attraction chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Aww, I just LOVE all your Caryl one-shots! They always make smile or cry ... Just love this one shot!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
nice
EverlastingWhisper chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I like it! :)
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Sigh. I guess they're killing off Hershel. I liked this...
kdoggt chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
awwwwee ;)
zombieslayer5 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
i loved thid! please do more caryl fics! (Even though this was more of a caryl friendship thing i still freakin loved it!)
ochitduzon chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Fantastic! This is exactly how i picture them to be. Always supporting each other all the way. i hope Carol never dies. Even as friends Daryl needs her and she needs him. They serve as anchors for each other.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
FEELS. EVERYWHERE! And the "almost wanting to wipe the tear away" DO IT DARYL BECAUSE I WOULD DIE IF YOU DID!

I hate you and love you for just jumping back into Daryl's head again. Because you're awesome like that.
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That was beautiful. Just the right amount of intimacy. What a great ending line.

I wonder if Hershel will live. I know the actor has had a run in with the law. I hadn't heard about Carol, but I will look it up. Thanks for the pointer!
jaded79 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Loved this! I love your writing. You have such flow and perfect transitions and I just love the way you internalize Daryl and Carol.
andthegirlsays chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Great oneshot! Loved that Daryl tries to assure her like assuring her before by finding Sophia. Very touching.
SixesandSevens chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I assumed as much about Carol with Hershel, judging by the sneak peek. I think everyone with a skill set is training at least one member in the group. Like when Daryl takes Rick hunting, we'd never seen him do that before, when he goes out it's always been alone. The group has become such a well-oiled survival machine it just makes good sense to train each other. I'm glad they've finally figured that out! (Though, we have to remember, by the end of season 2 it'd only been a couple months or so since the outbreak. We tend to forget that seeing as for us it'd been two years.)

Anyway... I enjoyed your story, it was well-written with good imagery. And I liked how they immediately eliminated the prisoners they felt were too dangerous to keep around :)