Reviews for Jinchuuriki Unleashed
strabimonx chapter 10 . 7/28
Nice next chapter please
Guests 376 chapter 10 . 6/27
More! I want to meet Bee! Please finish up with the next chapter. Don't write anymore stories. Oh wait... Do Unmask two. I love these books. Especially Unmasked where Sasuke isn't an A**! Please!
Popie2 chapter 6 . 6/22
This is awesome just wish you would write more!
When are you going to continue. It been 2 Years already. I want more of this. Please?
Revisions chapter 6 . 3/27
So did you make orochi good in this
Alpha chapter 10 . 2/1
Since when did Obito/Tobi/Madara wear a 'Flame Patterned' mask. Weren't they: A white spiral originating from his left eye to an orange mask with the same pattern to a dual eyehole white mask with a ring pattern and tomoe shaped eye holes.

Sorry for being critical I'm just obsessed with these things.

-Alpha
tsunade is a water type
Alpha chapter 3 . 1/29
Gaara was six years old when Yashamaru died so you are only a year off which is pretty close.
Hawko chapter 10 . 1/27
One of the best fan fictions I've read.
blacklightning1 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
I absolutely enjoyed your depth of knowledge on the rinnegan and especially how you explained hisability to copy jutsu... canit somehow copy taijutsu like the sharingan? Also i would like to know if it helps naruto with actually using genjutsu instead of only being able to dispel it.
blacklightning1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Sweet i like what you did with naruto's story... except i dont agree with teuchi and ayame dieng even though they are some of the least important characters in naruto.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
"Do NOT approach him." says Jiraiya. And what does he do? *face palm*
death 59 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
make new chapters give naruto wood style and also the cloak should be blank white but with blue the alatsuki but replaced with blue and red
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
This story is pretty damn good so far, ready for chapter 11
UzuIta9 chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
Yatta! I was thinking how cool if Orochimaru was to join the group and it happened! 3 Who next Itachi? Then Kakashi? That'll be so neat! D Plz upload Chapter 11