Reviews for Jinchuuriki Unleashed
Revisions chapter 6 . 3/27
So did you make orochi good in this
Alpha chapter 10 . 2/1
Since when did Obito/Tobi/Madara wear a 'Flame Patterned' mask. Weren't they: A white spiral originating from his left eye to an orange mask with the same pattern to a dual eyehole white mask with a ring pattern and tomoe shaped eye holes.

Sorry for being critical I'm just obsessed with these things.

-Alpha
tsunade is a water type
Alpha chapter 3 . 1/29
Gaara was six years old when Yashamaru died so you are only a year off which is pretty close.
Hawko chapter 10 . 1/27
One of the best fan fictions I've read.
blacklightning1 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
I absolutely enjoyed your depth of knowledge on the rinnegan and especially how you explained hisability to copy jutsu... canit somehow copy taijutsu like the sharingan? Also i would like to know if it helps naruto with actually using genjutsu instead of only being able to dispel it.
blacklightning1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Sweet i like what you did with naruto's story... except i dont agree with teuchi and ayame dieng even though they are some of the least important characters in naruto.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
"Do NOT approach him." says Jiraiya. And what does he do? *face palm*
death 59 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
make new chapters give naruto wood style and also the cloak should be blank white but with blue the alatsuki but replaced with blue and red
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
This story is pretty damn good so far, ready for chapter 11
UzuIta9 chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
Yatta! I was thinking how cool if Orochimaru was to join the group and it happened! 3 Who next Itachi? Then Kakashi? That'll be so neat! D Plz upload Chapter 11
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
Really nice story. I have read this story and kumo's black fox. They are OOC but still very well done nonetheless. I'm Giving this story 8.5 over 10
pikachucat chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
awesome more please
Mowrotom314 chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
A white cloak with dark blue clouds.
Kamil the Awesome chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
It would be nice to see a continuation of this story. I'm enjoying it and there is serious promise.