Reviews for Reasons Why Tuesday Sucks
RandominatorOwl chapter 2 . 2/16
SarahKnight chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Great description of how Tony felt during the whump scenes, and some pretty good dialogue at the end. Wasn't expecting romance, so that made me smile :)
thingsthatmakeme chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
SO CUTE! I loved it :)
islanzadi heap chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
This was so cute!
LaPirataAna chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
That ending was adorable, amd I highly approve of Natasha snapping a picture of those two sleeping. ;) I loved this, great job! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Holy shit, an acid arrow right in his chest, making the arc reactor stop working?! Good grief, Clint's going to feel super guilty now. But I did like how Natasha actuay showed a bit of concern when Tony said he was hurt. He really is more vulnerable than the rest of them, and though he could probably hold his own against human villains, robots with missiles is too much for him without the suit. Great first chapter!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
*giggles* XD

For some reason, reading this makes me laugh...
Songlian chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
This was super cute and far too short! I greatly enjoyed the dialogue and I've love to see more of how you write them together. I really hope you consider writing a sequel!
Tacpebs chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
That was pretty cool and cute.
SolaraXen chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Amazing! This fic is SO awesome. I really hope you will add more. Perhaps show us Steve or the teams POV once Tony is in the ambulance?
Adelphia1928 chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
...doesn't TOny still need to pee?
Amy chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Ooooh, I'm so glad I found this, love a good limp fic! Poor Tony, first a concussion from a well meaning Steve saving him (and won't he feel guilty for that later), then the stupid robot moves to his hiding spot and he's nailed by a nasty arrow (again, insert guilty team mate here). Now it's a race to save his life. Lol, btw, I just love it when Steve calls people 'son' *snicker*
Hanna chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
What no reviews yet?

I must say well done! You've captured Tony's voice well and you write very well.

Keep on writing!