Reviews for Reverse Reverse
Hawkcam1996 chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Great chapter. Looking forward to the next.
Rt chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
This is an interesting story I read it and many of your characters have an actual personality especially the prince Alden I don't know why but it feels like a backwards n instead of unwanted pokemon seperation he wants unwanted pokemon inclusion and he is not wrong for the way he looks at it but he is forcing it on his people I don't know if the similarities are intentional or if n was his inspiration but Alden is similar enough to be the similar but completely different I really hope you keep up the good work
The Foundry Cove chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Hawkcam1996 chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Good story. I think you should make Domo/Yumi go through his/her first period. That would be funny. Also, it would be funny if hormones started affecting him/her and he/she started feeling attracted to guy(s). It would be ironic if it was Kuri that he/she was attracted to. But when is the third character coming in?
Someone chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Yay, explanations! I like your move explanation (and I have a similar theory! Weird!)

For that at the end, I would do:

...had already begun.

"The dark plate…It was removed…? Maybe an accident? Well, for right now, it doesn't matter…One plate being removed will not hurt the restoration process…

Still…If one more is removed, then I'll have to do something. And for the sake of all the people and pokémon here, I do hope it is just an accident."

Chapter 5 end.

See how that makes it apparent that it's someone different while giving an aura of mysteriousness? I would do that.

Aside from that, there's nothing else I would say needs work. Pretty good, I'd say!

that and I need to actually catch the story -_-
Someone chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
[this means a quote from the story]
This chapter was pretty good. We have Kuri/on come back, and I like the way s/he was revealed. Zoroark freaking out did seem kind of random, and I can say I had little to no clue what was going on at that point. It was kind of explained that Zoroark was going wild, but I'm expecting more explanations next chapter.

[One girl turned around and looked at him. She was the Dresser girl that gave me my clothes.] Domo wasn't there, so it should switch to 3rd person. 3rd person means you're narrating it as if YOU, the author, is floating invisibly above them. You don't say "person I know", you figure out how to say it without the I. I would do that as "The prince's dresser turned around and looked at him". See how that shows that Domo wasn't there?

You also refer to the dresser as Suzie when there's no way Domo could have learned her name. Maybe put a line break when changing perspectives from 1st person (I) to 3rd person (He)?

Aside from that, nice fight scene, and awesome chapter.
Someone chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Interesting concept.

The story has a novel concept, with the two worlds and gender changing. I imagine the prince coming to the pokeworld and being "I'm a girl?". You also manage to handle the concept in a way that is age-appropriate, which is VERY impressive. The characters all have interesting personalities, and the utopia-due-to-common enemy gimmick is great. The description is also pretty good.

My only complaints would be that there isn't really any plot beyond "gotta get home", and that we've just seen Hanachu and the ground simipour so far. (Also, do the pokemon have any effects when passing through the portal? While there, can a Pikachu only learn the moves of Hanachus or something? Solve it!)

In all, good story. Keep it up!
Je71luk chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Looks good, I await the next chapter longingly.