Reviews for Wagons West
32sheshe chapter 1 . 7/7
Loved it!
Pookieh chapter 1 . 2/19
Man, I wish I could leave you a review for ever chapter because this was an amazing story! Loved the little twists on canon that you added along the way and how you tied in a lot of the main canon elements into this historical setting. Can't believe it took me this long to read it since Historical AUs are my favorite :) Wonderful job on this one and can't wait to read more of your work! *hugs*
driveldrabble chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I just re-read this and enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time. Thank you for sharing.
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Whoa! Was that a Long one! I have know idea how this one got by me, but happy i found it. Really loved it and it's now on my favorites list. Hope when i do my long one-shots that they are just as great as this. It really was wonderful, i can't think of a single part i didn't like. Another one down and i think two to go...apparently this is taking me longer then the weekend. Oh well! Read ya Later ;)
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
While reading this story everytime someone got sick I would think about the game the oregon trail lol. Anyways i enjoyed the story. and that was pretty great the fact that gale wantetd to throw rory's rocks away that turned out to be gold nuggets lol
1FANGIRL chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I just realized that I never got to read this story and I am so glad that I did! Once again your writing was spot on and everything in the story was great. You gave the story an equal amount of adventure, drama and fluff! Thanks again for the great read. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
That fanfiction was amazing and I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Im so glad i came upon It takes a district and btw im so excited for chapter 11. Because of that I went backwards and read all your fics but Wagons west is my favorite of yours. If you have time will you consider making an outtake of wagons west?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Love it! Such a great time period, the way you write Peeta and Katniss is brilliant. I like that you don't drag out the "will they, won't they" too much, like in other stories :)
Reader987 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This one is really good too. I really enjoy your historical fics. I like how Peeta isn't a total push over like he is in some stories, and katniss is strong but nit mean.
On to the next fic. I'm working my way through your profile. Not in a creepy way.
peetagrl3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Wow. That was beautiful. But it was also sad, funny, exciting, shocking, blush-inducing, and just plain gorgeous. I loved it.
Another thing about your writing is that it never gets old. You can reread it millions of times, but the magic of the story never ends.
janedoe15243 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Love it! Finished it i one day.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This is AMAZING! Keep writing!
JUSTABBY23 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Great ending! Also, good job on getting everything historically accurate.
pumpkinking5 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
thanks!

I had no idea that you wrote this story. I was totally captivated by it.

You write with such detail and richness, I become enthralled with the story and characters.

They headed west and discovered what life is truly about to survive and maintain relationship.

Katniss discovered the most important part of life. Love! She didn't want love, but it creep
upon her unaware. She was grateful for Peeta and the life that she gave him.

Truly a wonderful story. I can see where the other stories came from which I truly enjoyed reading.