Reviews for The Difference Between Punishment And Contrition
VioletMoodSwings chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
I enjoyed the differing layers of this story, and I always love me a bossy Doctor. Well done!
MandyTrimm chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Very clever, very sexy. While I usually tend to steer away from smut I found this quite funny and a whole lot sexy. Great work.
bluer.than.strawberry chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
This was so great! I love your writing, especially the Rory/Amy/11 threesomes :)
Serenitychan13 chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Final review! Would you mind terribly if borrowed this idea? I myself have a bit of a fetish for 1940s-50s wear... I would dearly love to use this idea, seeing as it has been a fantasy of mine for years. If you like, I'll even let you preview it - if it's not up to your standards, it doesn't go up!
Serenitychan13 chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
The more I read of this, the more I feel I must shake your hand! You have very real talent.
Serenitychan13 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
My goodness! It's like you're in my head! This - 1890s aside, but it works very, very well - has been one of my favorite things to think about for many years and you have done it perfectly. Please consider me a fan of your work!
Serenitychan13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Honey, I've not actually WATCHED Doctor Who due to a small stubbornness issue between myself and a friend, but I dearly enjoy this story so far. I very much like the BDSM elements. My praise to you!
thena-ditey chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Oh, Doctor. If you play with your screw driver too much you'll go blind.
anniem chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Yay! I am never going to get sick of your Pond/11 Threesomes! I wish more people did them :/ But they don't so I'm glad we at least have you! I would really love to see a short story (smut, of course) with all three of them back from some near-death experience...Or one focusing on each of them as having just died and how they all react to it. Cause that has some major smut AND emotional potential.
Anyways, please continue with your work!
my1alias chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
I VERY much enjoyed that! I like the clothing fetish. I could picture it so clearly! And it gave me excellent ideas. ;) Very sexy!
UltimateWhoLockFanGirl chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Add the conclusion please as long as it's smutty :D
anniem chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Oh my gosh please post it! Haha I love all your smut! I will be sorely disappointed if we don't get to read it!
my1alias chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Oh wow, that was amazing! I really wish I was Amy in this!
Please share the extra bit you wrote! Pretty please!
Princess Reinette chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Oh, definitely post it! Even if its as a separate epilogue... Smuttiness and kinks are always good! ;-)

-Nettie
Orchidellia chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
We could always do with some extra smuttiness, couldn't we? Old-timey Victorian kink is one my husband has, but I think the Doctor could come up with some very naughty uses for a corset. Good chapter! And, if this is indeed the end, I've enjoyed this little story very much :)