Reviews for Spend My Life With You
Steffili chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwww so perfect. Just as I wished it should be with Peter on his knees (you know how I like that *hehe*). Also love that she thinks why is he so weird, is he trying to break up with me. AWWW!
Carol chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
oh my god, how could you finish this beautiful fanfiction like this? it was a slap on my face D:
Nathalie8 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
awwwwww i really smiled while reading it. it's so sweet and emotional, josie.

"They stood there for a while with the snow, falling around them, not caring about, what was really going on around them, because of the peace in that moment. None of them knew what they would have to go through later on in their life, and if someone had told them, they would both have laughed and said that would never happen. After all how could things like that ever happen to them."
- I seriously was sobbing. They were so in love. I always wanted to see another flashback in the show. ( like in season 1, you know? ) They looked so happy and like a perfect family. Why Peter why ? Ugh why can't they just be together again. ( ok don't mind me, i am just crying over alicia/peter like so often. haha )

thanks for writing it. x
Alice chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
wonderful line, cried reading, touching, emotional, even though the teamwill believe that Alicia really really loved (and still love) Peter, and that he loved her and truly loves, their stories portray it perfectly. Thanks for posting them.
Kikidevil17 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
AWWWWWWWWW! For crying out loud, how freaking cute is this story?! Super adorable 33 Just a sweet, romantic moment! 33 The lake, the now 33 I feel my heart melting 3 Thank you so much for writing!