Reviews for All Fall Down
GIRL. It is 3 am. And I am crying more than I ever have for a fanfic? You have a real gift for getting the reader emotionally involved very quickly, I don't think I have ever had this strong feelings for a fic. With that said, I honestly cannot continue reading. This story is making me way too sad and I'm crying a ridiculous amount. but this story was really well written (well what I did read) and damn like I don't think I've ever stopped reading something bc I couldn't handle it but this was POWERFUL. I'm probs gonna go cry now, but good luck writing!
Necromancer10 chapter 32 . 2/13
One of the best fanfics I've ever read on this site. The way you express emotions of the characters is so real, so perfect. Thanks for writing this wonderful story.
simpson-yaoi chapter 32 . 2/6
That perfect, i love this story. So intense and lovely with little bit drama. I love this paring so much.
TheAnimeLover1 chapter 32 . 12/31/2016
Not afraid to admit that pretty much every chapter for the entire first half of the story made me cry, I simply could not help but feel every emotion Aang had about Katara's death and trying to find a reason to keep going, I felt every struggle he had with himself over how to xontinue living without his soulmate, and the frustration with himself for being unable to do anything about it. You really conveyed how it is to be in that situation and I commend you for it. I also commend you for creating a truly realistic build into a relationship between Aang and Toph, working their personalities into a developing relationship perfectly. In terms of pure realism and the way you convey a character's emotion this story gets 11/10. Definitely one of the best things I have ever read, I am a different person for having done so and I thank you.
GitOut chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I've been a writer for about six months on this site and I usually stay away from angst stories but you written this so well that it cannot be ignored. Thank you for writing this story.
taanglover chapter 32 . 5/2/2016
That was amazing first I got goosebumps then I cried and I never cry over a fanfic so to make me cry the is good I love your work and aang and toph would be proud. keep calm and don't stop writing fanfics
caption man chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
I don't quite agree with how this scene with toph and aang was done, I agree that he would want to help her and keep her close, but I think it would have been more realistic and more impactful, if he initially did it because he didn't want to lost her like he did katara especially since she's alone, and like you said more vulnerable.

Good story though.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 32 . 2/8/2015
Oh my god, it's over. It is really over. No! *Dramatic look* I love this story so much and you are officially a great author in my view.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 30 . 2/7/2015
The Irony of it all is amazing. When Toph got pregnant with Lin, her story of the father is as told: She had broken up with him because he was willing to give her more than she could ever give to him because she loved Sokka at the time. Now it's the other way around. Toph is willing to give everything she had into her and Aang's relationship, but she's afraid that he can't give her the same because he's still stuck on Katara. Pretty sure Toph's going to become pregnant with Suyin soon.

I cannot take my eyes away from this story.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 20 . 2/6/2015
Crush? You wish. Toph obviously like Aang back, and that blue bird is obviously Katara. And Lin needs to start calling Aang "Daddy". Haha, err...
Moving on...
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
I hate Aang for hurting Bumi and Kya. 'Nough said.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
NO EARTHLY ATTACHMENTS, AANG! YOU ARE THE AVATAR! This is exactly why you need to let go of Katara, because everything good comes to an end.

Aang is being so selfish right now. And about that thing where Toph said she needs Katara more than ever... she means that she needs Katara to help her get through her pregnancy, right? All that comes to mind.

Anyway, the rambling must stop.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Yay! A Taang story in which Bumi, Kya, and Tenzin are possible! You've made one mistake though: Bumi was their first born, not Kya.

I started to realize that Katara was going to die of childbirth in about the 7th to 10th paragraph and I was screaming my head off. I hope in order to make this a Taang story you don't go and make Toph Aang's rebound girl.

I do hope that Lin is already born, or that Toph is currently pregnant. But timeline wise, Lin was born before Tenzin. All in all, this is a great start to a seemingly great story and I can't wait to continue on my new fanfiction favorite.
asiastana chapter 15 . 1/20/2015
Words cannot describe how wonderful this chapter was written.
lizzybizzy chapter 32 . 1/7/2015
OMG your story makes me want to cry and scream and everything all at once this is truly a work of art here like this is amazing...AAHH omg still cant get over every thing it was so good