Reviews for All Fall Down
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 32 . 2/8
Oh my god, it's over. It is really over. No! *Dramatic look* I love this story so much and you are officially a great author in my view.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 30 . 2/7
The Irony of it all is amazing. When Toph got pregnant with Lin, her story of the father is as told: She had broken up with him because he was willing to give her more than she could ever give to him because she loved Sokka at the time. Now it's the other way around. Toph is willing to give everything she had into her and Aang's relationship, but she's afraid that he can't give her the same because he's still stuck on Katara. Pretty sure Toph's going to become pregnant with Suyin soon.

I cannot take my eyes away from this story.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 20 . 2/6
Crush? You wish. Toph obviously like Aang back, and that blue bird is obviously Katara. And Lin needs to start calling Aang "Daddy". Haha, err...
Moving on...
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 3 . 2/5
I hate Aang for hurting Bumi and Kya. 'Nough said.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 2 . 2/5
NO EARTHLY ATTACHMENTS, AANG! YOU ARE THE AVATAR! This is exactly why you need to let go of Katara, because everything good comes to an end.

Aang is being so selfish right now. And about that thing where Toph said she needs Katara more than ever... she means that she needs Katara to help her get through her pregnancy, right? All that comes to mind.

Anyway, the rambling must stop.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 2/5
Yay! A Taang story in which Bumi, Kya, and Tenzin are possible! You've made one mistake though: Bumi was their first born, not Kya.

I started to realize that Katara was going to die of childbirth in about the 7th to 10th paragraph and I was screaming my head off. I hope in order to make this a Taang story you don't go and make Toph Aang's rebound girl.

I do hope that Lin is already born, or that Toph is currently pregnant. But timeline wise, Lin was born before Tenzin. All in all, this is a great start to a seemingly great story and I can't wait to continue on my new fanfiction favorite.
asiastana chapter 15 . 1/20
Words cannot describe how wonderful this chapter was written.
lizzybizzy chapter 32 . 1/7
OMG your story makes me want to cry and scream and everything all at once this is truly a work of art here like this is amazing...AAHH omg still cant get over every thing it was so good
AgiVega chapter 32 . 12/21/2014
Okay, I must admit I have had serious difficulties reading this fic. Not because it wasn't good – for it was very good – but because it was so emotionally taxing that it took me almost three months to get through it. Especially the first half that took me over two months – I had to stop reading after every second chapter. In the first fifteen chapters there was only one (!) that didn't make me cry. Only one. Sometimes I was not only shedding a few tears but sobbing uncontrollably. You can't imagine how many hankies I used over your fanfic. But now that it's over I'm telling you, it was worth it. It was worth every single teardrop. This fanfic was beautiful. Very sad, but cathartic.
I particularly liked the fact that Toph could see in the spirit world and that Katara was the little blue bird (when you first mentioned that Suki had a bird, I immediately knew it was Katara).
There were a couple of short scenes that even made me laugh – the most memorable one was that Toph's servants began cheering and clapping at the Taang kiss in the final chapter. That was just so cute and hearth-warming!
A little pointer regarding your writing style – I hope you don't mind me mentioning it. You kept changing PoVs within a scene (I prefer every single scene told from one PoV to avoid confusion), and when you started showing a scene from Toph's PoV, you would often drop in lines about Tenzin rubbing his eyes cutely or Aang frowning, as if these were things that Toph actually saw, which she obviously couldn't. These lines felt as if they were told from Aang's PoV or general author perspective, but since a couple of lines earlier you were still writing in Toph's PoV, they felt out of place. And this happened very, very often, that's why I felt the need to point it out.
All in all, thank you for writing this fanfic and making the ATLA fandom richer through it. (I was only wondering how someone – especially a girl – could write such a long story with so much tearful scenes without getting a nervous breakdown herself. I, as the reader, got quite close to nervous breakdowns thanks to your fic. I could never, ever write something as tragic as this one without risking my sanity).
Guest chapter 32 . 9/7/2014
Beautiful work!
TomMaier chapter 32 . 8/28/2014
Second time reading through and it's still one of my favorites!
Ithirhen chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
I'm only on chapter two, and I've decided you are pure evil. Evilllllllll. I have to go read some fluffy oneshots to pull myself out of this blubbering mess YOU created. Then I can move on to the next chapter. GAH.
Irish Whiskey chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
I love that you write Taang so well. Thank you!
Brain-Dancer chapter 32 . 5/21/2014
I read the entire story in two days.

It really held my attention and I loved how you developed the interpersonal relationship with Toph and Aang.

I was a bit frustrated though with how long the juvenile like thinking continued.

These thirty-somethings I think would have matured a bit more, especially Toph having had multiple relationships.

I also thought Sokka would have been ancient history for her.

A new maybe more mature love interest with a different character would have added depth. (Just my opinion.)

Overall though, once the relationship took off, the dynamics were very consistent and believable.

Toph, the take it or leave it girl, assessing everything in her as I see it, so it is, type of way.

Aang, trying to make reality fit his mold and not accepting life on life's terms.

They really aren't so different, in fact, they are fundamentally the same.

He was the opposite of Katara, that's why she balanced him out. Getting him to deal with the facts, as she did in the spirit world. (Excellent Job!)

Toph and Aang butt heads because they are so much alike, each trying to think for the other and each getting it wrong, because they think like each other. If Aang would just say, how would I see this and not try to sugar-coat it, he could see Toph's point of view 100%.

I love the fact he was troubled by what aperfect fit she was in his life and heart. One thing with Katara, he never truly loved her in a man-to-woman way.

She was a substitute for all the feelings he harbored for his people. Katara the woman would be lost under that condition.

Awesome job that Aang had anxiety with Toph because of his association with sexual pleasure and loyalty to his people.

In reality, Katara will become a distant feeling and his attachment to his people the same.

His fulfillment will come from his airbending son and his new wife, who he sees as a real, standalone, lover.

If Toph had an airbending baby as well, Tenzin would fall to second favorite son.

I won't go into the details on that.

Again, a very fascination and well written story.

bd
nowen chapter 32 . 4/26/2014
Wow I got sucked in to your story. I was only planning on skimming through it since the first chapter was not for me and figured it would be thirty chapters o that but was I wrong. Spent the night reading it, couldnt stop. Exceptional story.