Reviews for All Fall Down
taanglover chapter 32 . 5/2
That was amazing first I got goosebumps then I cried and I never cry over a fanfic so to make me cry the is good I love your work and aang and toph would be proud. keep calm and don't stop writing fanfics
caption man chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
I don't quite agree with how this scene with toph and aang was done, I agree that he would want to help her and keep her close, but I think it would have been more realistic and more impactful, if he initially did it because he didn't want to lost her like he did katara especially since she's alone, and like you said more vulnerable.

Good story though.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 32 . 2/8/2015
Oh my god, it's over. It is really over. No! *Dramatic look* I love this story so much and you are officially a great author in my view.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 30 . 2/7/2015
The Irony of it all is amazing. When Toph got pregnant with Lin, her story of the father is as told: She had broken up with him because he was willing to give her more than she could ever give to him because she loved Sokka at the time. Now it's the other way around. Toph is willing to give everything she had into her and Aang's relationship, but she's afraid that he can't give her the same because he's still stuck on Katara. Pretty sure Toph's going to become pregnant with Suyin soon.

I cannot take my eyes away from this story.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 20 . 2/6/2015
Crush? You wish. Toph obviously like Aang back, and that blue bird is obviously Katara. And Lin needs to start calling Aang "Daddy". Haha, err...
Moving on...
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
I hate Aang for hurting Bumi and Kya. 'Nough said.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
NO EARTHLY ATTACHMENTS, AANG! YOU ARE THE AVATAR! This is exactly why you need to let go of Katara, because everything good comes to an end.

Aang is being so selfish right now. And about that thing where Toph said she needs Katara more than ever... she means that she needs Katara to help her get through her pregnancy, right? All that comes to mind.

Anyway, the rambling must stop.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Yay! A Taang story in which Bumi, Kya, and Tenzin are possible! You've made one mistake though: Bumi was their first born, not Kya.

I started to realize that Katara was going to die of childbirth in about the 7th to 10th paragraph and I was screaming my head off. I hope in order to make this a Taang story you don't go and make Toph Aang's rebound girl.

I do hope that Lin is already born, or that Toph is currently pregnant. But timeline wise, Lin was born before Tenzin. All in all, this is a great start to a seemingly great story and I can't wait to continue on my new fanfiction favorite.
asiastana chapter 15 . 1/20/2015
Words cannot describe how wonderful this chapter was written.
lizzybizzy chapter 32 . 1/7/2015
OMG your story makes me want to cry and scream and everything all at once this is truly a work of art here like this is amazing...AAHH omg still cant get over every thing it was so good
AgiVega chapter 32 . 12/21/2014
Okay, I must admit I have had serious difficulties reading this fic. Not because it wasn't good – for it was very good – but because it was so emotionally taxing that it took me almost three months to get through it. Especially the first half that took me over two months – I had to stop reading after every second chapter. In the first fifteen chapters there was only one (!) that didn't make me cry. Only one. Sometimes I was not only shedding a few tears but sobbing uncontrollably. You can't imagine how many hankies I used over your fanfic. But now that it's over I'm telling you, it was worth it. It was worth every single teardrop. This fanfic was beautiful. Very sad, but cathartic.
I particularly liked the fact that Toph could see in the spirit world and that Katara was the little blue bird (when you first mentioned that Suki had a bird, I immediately knew it was Katara).
There were a couple of short scenes that even made me laugh – the most memorable one was that Toph's servants began cheering and clapping at the Taang kiss in the final chapter. That was just so cute and hearth-warming!
A little pointer regarding your writing style – I hope you don't mind me mentioning it. You kept changing PoVs within a scene (I prefer every single scene told from one PoV to avoid confusion), and when you started showing a scene from Toph's PoV, you would often drop in lines about Tenzin rubbing his eyes cutely or Aang frowning, as if these were things that Toph actually saw, which she obviously couldn't. These lines felt as if they were told from Aang's PoV or general author perspective, but since a couple of lines earlier you were still writing in Toph's PoV, they felt out of place. And this happened very, very often, that's why I felt the need to point it out.
All in all, thank you for writing this fanfic and making the ATLA fandom richer through it. (I was only wondering how someone – especially a girl – could write such a long story with so much tearful scenes without getting a nervous breakdown herself. I, as the reader, got quite close to nervous breakdowns thanks to your fic. I could never, ever write something as tragic as this one without risking my sanity).
Guest chapter 32 . 9/7/2014
Beautiful work!
TomMaier chapter 32 . 8/28/2014
Second time reading through and it's still one of my favorites!
Ithirhen chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
I'm only on chapter two, and I've decided you are pure evil. Evilllllllll. I have to go read some fluffy oneshots to pull myself out of this blubbering mess YOU created. Then I can move on to the next chapter. GAH.
Irish Whiskey chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
I love that you write Taang so well. Thank you!