Reviews for All Fall Down
FairyFreak88 chapter 32 . 3/9
DAMN THAT WAS REALLY AMAZING

i LOVEd that and only stopped reading when i had to, which i wish i didnt
FairyFreak88 chapter 20 . 3/6
Damn taang is happening! Let me guess, the bluebird is Katara's reincarnation?
I've only skimmed it, but I intend to read it in full. However, this sounds like an utter masterpiece. I'm a diehard Kataanger but unlike Zutara, I'm open to the possibility of Taang. This and A Different Light are my only real exposures to Taang and it looks like you absolutely nailed it! While Kataang will always be my OTP, Taang is very refreshing and I loved how you made it logical and didn't just boot Katara out in either story. But Aang and Toph are quite refreshing and their chemistry and dynamic is odd and endearing as kids and adults. Thank you. Been going through your stories. You're one of my favorite writers on this site.
malachaiblood chapter 32 . 11/5/2017
I'm not really an emotional person. Never has been, probably never will be. But this story is something else. Amazing use of language, incredibly relatable, and a beautiful flow in the way it started with loss and carefully crafted into gain. It's BREATHTAKING. I started reading at like 11 00pm. And now it's 8 in the morning and I just finished. It's so mellifluous and yet, captivating. Nerve wracking to swipe and see what comes next but still quivering with anticipation just to see how it goes. I hope u continue writing cuz this is just BEAUTIFUL. Good luck and thank you.
BodhiJones chapter 3 . 9/14/2017
So impressively written, you really capture his struggle so heartbreakingly well. I'm a pretty stone cold reader, but I must admit this chapter made me tear up a bit. Just bravo 3
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2017
GIRL. It is 3 am. And I am crying more than I ever have for a fanfic? You have a real gift for getting the reader emotionally involved very quickly, I don't think I have ever had this strong feelings for a fic. With that said, I honestly cannot continue reading. This story is making me way too sad and I'm crying a ridiculous amount. but this story was really well written (well what I did read) and damn like I don't think I've ever stopped reading something bc I couldn't handle it but this was POWERFUL. I'm probs gonna go cry now, but good luck writing!
Necromancer10 chapter 32 . 2/13/2017
One of the best fanfics I've ever read on this site. The way you express emotions of the characters is so real, so perfect. Thanks for writing this wonderful story.
simpson-yaoi chapter 32 . 2/6/2017
That perfect, i love this story. So intense and lovely with little bit drama. I love this paring so much.
That Dude There By Himself chapter 32 . 12/31/2016
Not afraid to admit that pretty much every chapter for the entire first half of the story made me cry, I simply could not help but feel every emotion Aang had about Katara's death and trying to find a reason to keep going, I felt every struggle he had with himself over how to xontinue living without his soulmate, and the frustration with himself for being unable to do anything about it. You really conveyed how it is to be in that situation and I commend you for it. I also commend you for creating a truly realistic build into a relationship between Aang and Toph, working their personalities into a developing relationship perfectly. In terms of pure realism and the way you convey a character's emotion this story gets 11/10. Definitely one of the best things I have ever read, I am a different person for having done so and I thank you.
GitOut chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I've been a writer for about six months on this site and I usually stay away from angst stories but you written this so well that it cannot be ignored. Thank you for writing this story.
taanglover chapter 32 . 5/2/2016
That was amazing first I got goosebumps then I cried and I never cry over a fanfic so to make me cry the is good I love your work and aang and toph would be proud. keep calm and don't stop writing fanfics
caption man chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
I don't quite agree with how this scene with toph and aang was done, I agree that he would want to help her and keep her close, but I think it would have been more realistic and more impactful, if he initially did it because he didn't want to lost her like he did katara especially since she's alone, and like you said more vulnerable.

Good story though.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 32 . 2/8/2015
Oh my god, it's over. It is really over. No! *Dramatic look* I love this story so much and you are officially a great author in my view.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 30 . 2/7/2015
The Irony of it all is amazing. When Toph got pregnant with Lin, her story of the father is as told: She had broken up with him because he was willing to give her more than she could ever give to him because she loved Sokka at the time. Now it's the other way around. Toph is willing to give everything she had into her and Aang's relationship, but she's afraid that he can't give her the same because he's still stuck on Katara. Pretty sure Toph's going to become pregnant with Suyin soon.

I cannot take my eyes away from this story.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 20 . 2/6/2015
Crush? You wish. Toph obviously like Aang back, and that blue bird is obviously Katara. And Lin needs to start calling Aang "Daddy". Haha, err...
Moving on...