Reviews for A Jump Into Boosh
AkashaV chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
Absolutely delightful :)
Sleepwalker chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
Oooow it was funny and very very cute :)
Anon chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
A Boosh / Thursday Next crossover! Awesome! This is a really great fic, thank you very much for writing it. I enjoyed it a lot! 4th wall breakage is always fun )
LastIllusion chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Ahhh the awaited verdict has finally arrived. And the sentence the judge gave one Sedgewick was exactly what he deserved. yay Also the mention of the silly walk was awesome. It made my day. They ending is to perfect, Vince knows the truth. lol Great story. Shame it didn't get much love, but I loved it to pieces. Great story! :D
LastIllusion chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Loved this chapter and the part where the judge made everyone boo was funny. xD
LastIllusion chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
Yah for internal logic, surely this will prove that the script controlled Vince into kissing Howard. Hip hip hooray for Vince's freedom! xD Very interesting and effective test, but glad to see him happy again. :3 Both chapter were great! Looking forward to the next one.
LastIllusion chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Really enjoyed this chapter. The way you made it where their personality have to flourish unless they die was very interesting. I see why Naboolio was so angry now. Great chapter looking forward to next one. :3
LastIllusion chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
I like this chapter and the way the story is heading. Glad I decided to read this because it's quite good. Looking forward to the next chapter.
LastIllusion chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
That poem is lol worthy. xD Howard being sad suck though. But luckily Saturday helped him out of his sadness.